Chapter 4 - College

I head back to my crib after that night with Kayla, a night I replay in my head over and over until I get the gist of the situation.

"Marco" I shake him

"What j" he looks up sheepishly with his hand above his head trying to cover up the light

"I have to tell you something" I lay down "I mean .. I wasn't suppose to do it, but I feel like I was already trapped into it so why the hell not do it you know?"

"Dawg what are you talking about?" He sits up looking at me like I'm crazy

"Me and Kayla" I look down "it's wasn't like I planned that shit you know" I sigh

"I don't KNOW anything Jenner" he says "whatever happened between you and Kayla is what you wanted anyways right? You got what you wanted and the thing you're feeling right now is .. DING DING DING, GUILT"

"Nah nah nah" I look at him "nah not guilt, I mean I have nothing to feel guilty for"

"Look, you slept with kayla in assuming. After that you went into shock thinking about Diamond right? Right. After that, you were in denial that y'all were still together and that the break will justify your actions. But in your head it's a cover up because to you that's not what a break means to you really. Right? Right. So therefore you think about how Diamond would fuck someone else and you would be upset if she did. So right now you're in a place of what I like to call quote on quote double standards"

I just look at him and do the meh face. I mean he's right .. I was thinking about it.

I don't want her to do the same thing I'm doing but I also still want a break. Honestly I don't even know what I want anymore. It's somewhat tragic.

"Look sis .. you went over this so many times last year I thought you'd learn your lesson by now. Like either you need to go through this again or you just like being abused I don't even know at this point but you need to figure it out" he continues

I get up and look outside the window " I don't want to do this again bro"

"Well fix it" he says

"I'll fix it when I come back" I smirk

"Come back from what?" He says

"Seriously dude" I throw my globe ball at him

"What?" He catches it confused

"WE have orientation at the college remember?" I laugh

"Aw damn, that's today? My memory trash man" He says

"Well fix it" I mock him

He throws the pillow at me and I catch it with ease

"Lets go" I say

Soooo I have to meet my roommate, I don't know her name or how many there are but I am sure of one thing, a fresh start is a good start. Today's just orientation so I get to go back home after this. Marcos here with me and he has his own little orientation on the other side of campus. I have a guide named Eric West, he's a pretty flamboyant fella.

"Jenner King" The guide Eric calls me

"Giselle Powers"

"Loral Resic"