Chapeter 1

Author's Note: this is my first story so cut me some slack. I am a real Percy Jackson fan. I read all the books and currently waiting for House of Hades. I'm going to do the point of view of Percy, Hazel, Annabeth, and Nico. Review and tell me how I'm doing. No hurtful comments please. Thank you, enjoy.

Percy

It seemed like they were falling forever. But at least Percy has Annabeth with him. After being separated for six months, Percy was not going to lose her that easily. He was holding her tightly to his body. But still, he can't shake the feeling that they will never be able to see their friends again. He has to stop thinking like that, he scolded himself. They will see them again, they have to. After a couple more hours of falling, he decided to wake Annabeth. How she managed to go to sleep while they were falling at sixty miles an hour, he doesn't understand. When she woke she looked startled like she just had a bad dream. Being a demigod she probably was. She started struggling against him. For a horrifying moment he almost lost grip of her. He repositioned himself so he would have better control. It took another couple seconds before she finally calmed down. When she focused on him she started to glare at him.

"What did I do?" Percy asked.

"You woke me up" Annabeth said.

He laughed "We are falling into Tuataras and you are worried about me waking you up?" Even though he could barely make out her face he could tell she was giving him the death stare. So he did the most reasonable thing he could think of. He kissed her. He felt her smile and he knew he had the last word. After a long time kissing, she finally drew back and stared at him imploringly with those big gray eyes. They never cease to startle me.

"How long have I been sleep?" Annabeth asked.

"Ummm. I don't know. Maybe a couple of hours." Percy responded. He didn't know how time worked in Tuataras. Maybe a couple of hours could actually be a couple of days.

"Have you gotten any sleep" Annabeth questioned. She looked very concerned.

"Now that I think of it I haven't had any sleep."

"Well you need to get some sleep Seaweed Brain. I might need you fully awake later." She said looking at her ankle.

He knew she needed him later so he decided to get some sleep. He laid his head on her chest. He thought he would never be able to fall asleep. As soon as he thought that he got extremely sleepy. The slow drum beat of her heart finally put him to sleep. It was a dreamless sleep, which is very rare for a demigod.

It felt like a couple of minutes before Annabeth was shaking Percy out of his sleep. She looked concerned, maybe even terrified.

"What's wrong?" Percy asked, still kind of groggy.

"I see the ground!" Annabeth said kind of alarmed. That was definitely fear in her voice. "And it's coming fast."

This shook him out of his groggy state. He repositioned himself so that I was at the bottom. She tried to fight against Percy from taking the full impact, but a rogue rock hit her in the back of the head. After that she wasn't nearly as difficult. Percy braced himself for impact. Instead he felt a cushion of air. It slowed them down a little, but the impact still hurt extremely bad. Percy's head bounced with a sickening thunk. The pain was excruciating. His head started to feel sticky and warm. He knew he only has a couple seconds before he passes out. That's when he heard a familiar voice. More like multiple rasping voices. Before he could realize how much trouble Annabeth is in he passes out from pain threshold. The last thing he heard was multiple legs scuttling towards him.