Chapter 6

Hazel
Seeing Percy's face again made her happy. Hazel felt like if Annabeth and Percy had each other, they could face anything. That was until she saw what they were fighting.
Percy had just got done asking Nico why he looked different. Honestly Hazel was happy that she wasn't the only person that noticed. She started to think that she had gone crazy. Nico was taller and a lot more muscular. It's as if he hit a large growth spurt in a matter of minutes. Hazel thinks that it is a blessing from their father Hades/Pluto, whichever you prefer. But Nico refuses to think of it like that.
Anyways, right as Nico was about to answer Percy's question something flashed behind Percy. Then Hazel heard a deep voice warn Percy about an old enemy. Hazel also heard hissing like a bunch of snakes found a tasty snack.
"Sorry you guys but I got to go..." Percy started saying but Hazel was focused on what she saw appearing behind Percy's right shoulder. At first she just saw a bundle of snakes writhing together then a face appeared.
You could tell that the face was once beautiful but was ruined by snakes for hair and the scaly skin covering the entire body. Hazel immediately knew who it was and told Percy to shut his eyes and the connection was broken.
Nico and Hazel were left staring at a blank screen. Hazel was terrified, but Nico looked very calm. He even looked sort of smug.

Hazel looked at him confused. "Why do you look like that?" she asked.
Nico looked at her with a genuine smile on his face. "because they arent in any real danger. Percy could easily defeat any monster." Hazel looked at Nico with fear.
"Do you know what monster that was?" Hazel exclaimed. The nest of snakes in her hair and that reptilian gave Hazel the shivers. "How could you be so calm?"
Nico's smile just gets bigger. "because Hazel he has beaten her already. Thats how i can be so calm. And now they have both Poseidon and Athena with them. It should be a piece of cake. Honestly we should worry about monsters attacking us. Its been a little too quiet up there. Lets go check it out." Nico walks back up the stairs to the main deck and Hazel follows right behind him. 
Nico body tensed at the top of the stairs. He looks back alarmed. "Hazel go back...". Nico gets plowed through the wall on the stairs. Standing at the top of the stairs was one of the most legendary monsters throughout the whole Greek/Roman world.

This monster had huge cloven feet each about the size of Hazel's head. The beast had a extremey furry yet very muscular humanoid body. But its head was like an oversized bull's head. He even had that bull's wear through their nose. What did Leo call it? Ummm oh yea a septum ring. 
That isn't important Hazel scolded herself. There was a 8 ft tall monster standing in front of her and it just punched her brother through the wall. Once that fact clicked her anger erupted. She could sense all the precious metals around her for ten miles. All the emeralds, rubies, sapphires and even diamond came surging to toward the ship. They completely blocked out  the sun so much that Hazel could barely see what was happening to the monster. When the sun came back Hazel noticed that they had a new statue in the shape of the Minotaur. She then used her powers to lift the minotaur over the railing and sends it straight through the ground back to where it belonged. 
Hazel ran to Nico but he was already up looking disappointed. "I should've known he was there he smelled bad enough." Nico said to himself.

Hazel laughed and hugged Nico "that doesn't matter. I'm just happy you are safe. Besides it was easy." Hazel stands back up and so does Nico.

" Yea I'm fine I've taken way worse then that" he brushes his shoulder off as everybody else runs up to the deck"

Leo comes up first with his hair a mess and one engulfed in flames" what was that noise? " he exclaimed. He had a wild look in his eyes like he just woke up which was probably the case. Everybody else who came up was remotely calm understanding what Leo did not. That the threat was already dealt with.

When came up the stairs Hazel's heart skipped a beat like it always did when she saw him. He had his usual pullover hoodie with his bow strapped to his back. He looked at her with one question in his eyes: are you alright? She nods letting him know that she is fine. He smiles then walks over to her and wraps his arm around her waist. She smiles happy that she had someone like Frank, big and sturdy.

Next up the stairs is Piper looking beautiful as ever. Hazel never understood how she always managed to look so beautiful. Her hair is always so perfectly done and her clothes are always perfectly straight. Piper looked at Hazel and smiled brightly. She always got that look when she saw Hazel and Frank together. Hazel blushed and and smiled back at Piper.

Even Jason came up. Hazel was still surprised how fast him and Percy healed it was abnormal. He was smiling so brightly that the light coming off of his teeth temporarily blinded Hazel. Luckily she wasn't the only one who thought it was too bright. 

"Man! You need to shut your mouth Jason. I do need to steer this ship i cant do that with your pearly whites destroying my eyesight." Leo exclaimed as he covered his eyes dramatically. The look Jason gave Leo as he closed his mouth was so funny that Hazel and everybody else couldn't help but laugh. It felt good to laugh after all they had been through. Hazel felt like they deserve it. 

When everybody calmed down Hazel realized something was wrong. Jason suddenly went limp and dropped to the ground. Before Piper could help she too went unconscious. One by one they each fell unconscious until only Leo and Hazel were all that was left. And then even Hazel starts to get drowsy. Right before she passes out she sees a tall man with white hair walking towards Leo. His body moved like a mirage disappearing and then reappearing. The last thing Hazel remembered was Hypnos tossing a sleeping Leo over the railing of the ship and she falls unconscious.