Intro.

-Nate Maloley-

- 5 months -

»

    "What the hell do you mean you won't tell me where she is?!" I scream at Valerie, she knows where Kiin is, it's not like she left the fucking country and changed her name.

"Watch your mouth, I don't know who the hell you think you're yelling at because I'm not telling you shit" She spits and slams the door on my face. I run my hands through my hair in frustration and scream, I don't care if they get in trouble with the neighbors.

5 months, she's been gone for 5 fucking months with my kids, well our kids and my unborn baby. It was my god damn fault for cheating on her and messing with other females, I couldn't see what was in front of me. I just saw all the negatives with Kiin.

I felt tired of her, I slowly started losing my interest, and I wanted to see how I would feel with another woman, okay maybe a couple of women. I regret it so damn much, seeing her cry made me realize how much of an idiot I am, I was so damn blind to not see what was in front of me.

She left me alone. I didn't understand what it felt to be alone until she took off. I stay home all day hoping she would come through those doors, maybe forgetting something so I can try convincing her to stay.

I wish I could see her walking on the streets of California. I missed her way to damn much, I miss her beautiful smile and her rosy cheeks and her scent, oh how I miss the way she slept next to me and held me tight like I was gonna let go and leave, which I understand why. I did let go, I did leave.

She made the world so much easier. I made a mistake. No it wasn't a mistake, there way to many steps of me cheating on her to be a mistake, how much of an idiot was I to believe she was gonna stay? She was an independent women, In the back of my head i knew she was leaving.

I got into my black Rolls Royce and drove back to my building. The music took over the silence. The Weeknd's album-starboy was playing, which may I comment, is breathtaking. The lyrics, the music. Everything about it.

As I got out of my car fixing out my suit and walking into the building and being greeted by my staff, I gave no mind to any of them and went up to my office.

Work took over my sadness and pain for the past 2 months, I don't know how many more meetings and papers am I gonna fill out until I really break down and realize I will never get her back.

Don't say that, you have to have hope.

My phone started ringing which caught me off guard which made me choke on my coffee. I drank some water and answered the phone.

"Nate Maloley speaking" I say blandly, I didn't check who was calling me so I don't know who it is.

"Hello Mr.Maloley, we seemed to have found your wife Mrs.Maloley, she's currently in Toronto, Canada" My private investigator says over the phone making my heart stop.

I finally found her.

«

Book 3, wow.

Coming soon. :)