Uno

-Kiin E. Woods-

Location; Toronto, Canada 🇨🇦.

-

"Mommy, when is daddy coming to visit?" Anastasia asks me the 100th time in a less than a week. Why does she care about her bastard ass cheating father? He's not a good role model and I don't want him around them.

"One day baby okay? One day" I say kissing her forehead tucking her into bed. Kelsey was already fast asleep in her room, I turned off Ana's light and went to the bathroom to wash my face and head to bed, I was so damn tired.

What has happened in the last 5 months of my life? I left my husband of 5 almost 6 years, my high-school sweetheart, my first love and my first heartbreak. I moved out of the country and into Canada, I'm glad I had a pretty good amount of money to live here for a while and take care of my family.

I was pregnant when I left California but sadly I had a miscarriage randomly, I fell deeper into my depression. No one knows, I didn't tell anyone, not my family, not Valerie, no one. I just wanted to start fresh, and I couldn't bring myself to talk about the miscarriage.

I'm seeing someone, his name is Abel King, he's quite the gentleman. I met him at the grocery store, and we were both picking up cheese balls and there was only one and we had a small argument over it, which ended up with him asking me out for coffee.

He's a model, a pretty well known model. He's walked for big brands and modeled for big company's, like Louis Vuitton and Gucci and etc. He's very handsome, he's always traveling, but he lives down here in Canada. He's great with the girls, and they love him. Not that he's gonna take Nate's place, ever.

I bought a house down in Toronto, I had a lot of money from my job and I got signed to a modeling agency down in Canada, but I'm mostly modeling for online shops like forever 21, urban outfitters and etc. I'm mostly on the down low, I have a private, private Instagram account barley anyone knows of. Other than Val and Johnson and Gilinsky and Abel.

I know if I'm a model, Nate should've found me by now but, it's a very low-key modeling career, I haven't made it big or anything, and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't look on forever 21 and the shops I model for, he's a multimillionaire, he has money to blow.

I'm pretty sure he's trying to get people to find me, but he won't. Working as a model is the last thing he would've ever thought about, I mean, I haven't been a model for long, other than 2 months now. I have a pretty big gig coming up but, he's not coming near me or my kids.

Im NOT letting him.

I'm doing pretty good for a person that's broken in every way, shape and form. I'm broken, emotionally, sometimes physically, mentally. There are nights where I cry myself to sleep, or just wonder how my life would be with Nate.

Nate, the first thing I think of when I wake up, and the last thing I'm thinking of when I'm going to bed. This man, this asshole of a man, actually he's not a man, he's a boy. He's probably fucking that dumb bitch that he was cheating on me with, oh god.

Calm down, don't think about these things. Positive thoughts.

I walked into my room turning on my light about to change my clothes, I change into Abel's oversized t-shirts and just underwear under with no bra.

As I finished changing I was getting ready to get into bed when I heard a knock on my door, who the hell knocks on someone's door at this time? It's 10pm. Yes I am a grandma.

They keep knocking louder and louder, I stomp my way downstairs angry, they have the audacity to knock on my door loudly while my kids are sleeping, I swear watch me give them a piece of my mind.

I opened the door, me being angry, I totally forgot to look through the peep hole. Standing in front of me was Abel, what the hell?! I thought he was in NYC for a show, and wasn't suppose to come back until tomorrow.

"What the hell?" I semi yell-whisper at him not trying to wake the girls, his grin falls as he has his suit case and I look at him angry, I was just about to go to bed and he knocks on the door like this, don't get me wrong I'm glad he's back but what the hell!

"Well that was the greeting I was expecting" He says giving me a kiss and walking into my house with his stuff, why couldn't he go back to his apartment?

"Why'd you knock on the door like that when you know it's 10 at night and my kids are sleeping" I ask-actually yell as I close the for cause it was kind of cold.

"Okay grandma, I'm sorry, I forgot, different time zones. I just missed my baby" He says putting his suitcase on the floor and coming closer to me and kissing me on my lips.

I melt with his touch as his perfect lips mold into mine- as corny as it is- perfectly. I smile between the kiss forgetting the reason why I'm angry, I think just thinking about Nate made me angry and depressed. I hate that he has so much control over my feelings, even when he's not here.

Oh, I forgot to mention. Abel doesn't know I'm still married to Nate. Nate never signed the divorce papers I left for him, so yes, under the state of law I am, Mrs. Maloley. We take Abel's suitcase and go upstairs, which may I say it fucking heavy. God, does he carry bricks in here?

He opens up his suitcase and changes right in front of me, oh, we are way to damn comfortable with each other with only 2 months of dating. I mean I've had sex with him multiple times and I've seen his dick way to many times to count.

He changes and gets into bed wanting to take a picture, I ask him not to put my face in it, because Nate could find out. Of course Nate checks who Valerie follows, but don't worry my username is not my name or anything close to figuring out it's me.

 Of course Nate checks who Valerie follows, but don't worry my username is not my name or anything close to figuring out it's me

"Back with my lover 🌹⚡️🍒⭐️ @kaieking"

-

I loved writing this ugh, I didnt realize how much I missed writing this book until now.

I mean don't expect me to be updating 24/7 because I won't but I promise I will try!

Coming soon. (Just giving you one chapter for now ;))