01

Gwen's P.O.V

It's been a long day since i saw my family visiting in me in MAIA ,and im missing them so much.It's Saturday 8:00 am and obviously we do not have a class,Mrs.Vena the maid of school is taking care of me all the times.

"Gwen tomorrow you'll gonna have a dormate" im glad but not excited im sure its going to be a girl and i hate it.

"Finally"I lied.I never liked to have a dormate.

"Dear,you dont have to lie,im sorry"She sais and hugged me tight i respond to her hug .

"It's okay maybe im not a good person that's why they didn't like me?"I need to be Emotionless when going to class because if i dont they'll gonna say im too overreacting.

"No,I love you Hija you dont have to tell those things,trust me"I cried for no reason it' just that she's too kind to love me.(Are you kidding me Gwen?Thats a reason)

"Thanks Mrs.Vena i owe you a lot because you treat me like your own daughter"In school days students can't call their parents only at saturdays and sundays.

But still my cellphone is cracked,so i coudn't use it.It's really embarassing when going to class i always sees them with their Iphones.
Well our uniform is a little bit different because our uniform is like a taekwando uniform,But there's also a gymnast and cheerleaders (seriously?why is there a cheerleaders in Martial Arts Academy?)It's so funny right?They're going to cheer us ,as hell.

Veronica Evans The leader of cheerleaders have a great attitude.She's really pretty and kind.

                                                       ••••••

*Alarm clock*

I waked up with those sounds.Well compared to others my alarm clock is very cheap.

"Gwen,Waked up"Mrs.Vena said and so i did.

I did my morning routine ofcourse and after doing all those things i enter my first class with confidence.

                                                   ••••••

"Wow,you look so happy?"Dara Evans(which is Veronica's sister)

"Yeah"i answered she's kind like her sister she just likes Martial Arts to protect herself and her family.

"You look good"i smiled and blushed.The fudge did i just smiled?

"No,I am not"A little bit angry sounds.Im quite flattered what she said a seconds ago.

"Hahahahah,i knew it,Dont lie Gwen"I glared at her she's insulting me i do not like a pretender(but wait is Dara is even pretending?)

"I am not lying Dara stop acting like a child"oh okay uncontrolable emotions.Wooo calm down shes kind.

She pouted ughhh so cute."I just wanted to be your friend"I dont know what to do should i accept it?or reject it?Ugh i dont know.She'll gonna sais my face is super thick to reject her.

"O-okay"Ugh what a lame.Woooo im the one whose acting like a child.I hate my self please lord guide me because i did a mistake.Im so sorry to infinity and beyond