02

Dormate.

Gwen's Point of View

After talking to a 'friend'of mine,I kinda feel uncomfortable well it's my first time though.And believe me im super insane to befriend her.

*knock knock*

Dara again?I opened the door with no emotion.But not expecting that i'll see a tall guy with a pinkish lips i mean his perfect.

He enters the room withouth saying any word.The fudge?Is he kidding me?

"Hey!Who are you?"I said well im not tough like you knew.

"Your Dormate"He answered,he's a little bit cold (psh!he's colder than you)

"But ,i thought it was a girl?"I dont understand really.

"Do i look like a girl?"He then he point his finger into his face.

"N-no but your'e kidding right?youre a thief"I angrily said,he's getting my nerves.

"As if i am"hes insulting me since i know how to fight i kick him with all my strength but i can't believe what happen next.

His hands are so fast that he put my feet down.The heck?Arrghhh I hate this man.

                                                          •••

"Really?"Im talking to dara at this time.

"Yeah and it's really embarassing he's so good"Wait what?When did i be so talkative?

"What's his name?"Is she interested?i thought she got a boyfriend yesterday?

"Do i have to know his name?"Control yourself Gwen

"Of course i mean his your dormate what if he did anything to you?"Shes concerned i feel it.

"Im the one who started the fight and i was wrong "Yeah yeah shes my friend after all .

"Oh my dormate is calling me i have to go,sorry let's talk tomorrow"ugh why now i feel so shy.

I enter my room so nervous what if he fights me back for sure im going to be a dead meat.

"Tss,Do you think your'e a pro?"He looks hot while sitting in a couch an reading a newspaper.

"N-no im wrong ,im sorry"He smirked.

"Very right"That's why i hate this man he's so boastful.

"By the way my name is Gwen from Australia"He nodded and started opening his mouth.

"Then im Liam"So the name's Liam (as if hes name is not liam)

"Where are you from?"I asked.

"Canada"Oh okay hes not talkative at all.Nice i kinda likr his attitude not like Dara she's annoying.No offense.

___________________________________________________________________________
Hey guys whats up?Please do a vomment but im not saying do it.