Im pregnant

(A/N: Hey guys. So I don't know if any of you guys have seen the short film "TRAPPED" but basically this is what this is based on. I'll link it up there in the little vid/picture thing so yeah. Enjoy!!!)

Dani's POV

"I'm pregnant" I said. The words were out. There was no going back. That made me happy. But scared. Whatever happens I'm don't care. I already know I'll get an abortion. What ever they say doesn't matter.

"Dani!" Christina screamed.

"DANIELLE YOU HAD A CHANCE OF A SCHOLARSHIP!" Lisa screamed.

"I know! I can't get pregnant! I'm to young!" I screamed. Lauren hugged me. Katherine looked at me sympathetically. Amy looked at me in disgust. I've ruined the family. I don't know how I'll tell dad...

Next week

Christina took me to a pregnancy clinic. The father didn't come. Why did I expect him to? I'm known as the slut at the school now. Why did I do it? Why did I sleep with him!? A few minutes of pleasure and I ruined my whole life.

"Ms. Cimorelli?" That snapped me out of my thought and I looked up and saw a nurse. The nurse talked to me about how the pregnancy test was positive. How they would like to offer me a free ultrasound. What would that change? Either way I would get rid of it- I mean them....

*time skip to ultrasound*

It had a heart beat... I couldn't stop that. This baby was mine. And I couldn't change that...