Chapter 8

Eunji pov

It's been a few weeks since me being a alien girlfriend. Well he is a good boyfriend material, a very sweet guy, while mostly everyone's ideal type. But I feel weird after Taehyung's dad speak to me

Flashback

"Eunji?"

I turn around and saw Mr Kim behind me

"Neh"

"Follow me to a cafe and let's talk?"

I nodded and followed him

---cafe----

Mr Kim-" break up with Taehyung"

Me-" reason?"

Mr Kim-" reason being I think he is just using you as his ex-girlfriend which died in a car accident, well she looks really like you, personality too"

Me-" but he won't-"

Mr Kim-" you wouldn't know"

Me-" but if that's so, you should care about him not me"

Mr Kim-" well, another reason is because him being one of the richest family in this country, Korea can't be with a poor girl like you"

Me-" poor? What's wrong with poor?"

Mr Kim-" there is nothing wrong with being poor, it is wrong when a poor girl and a rich guy date"

Me-" to be there is nothing wrong!"

Mr Kim-" that is to you, to me, to the world it is"

Me-" but what if I don't break up with him?"

Mr Kim-" I don't know? Maybe having you going overseas, killing your mum, raping you or having you dead just like his ex-girlfriend?"

Me-" y-you k-kill her?!"

Mr Kim-" well, she's like you, but the differnce is that she have a dad and a mom but she is poor, when I asked her to break up with Taehyung, she don't want, so I have to do it by force"

Me-" by killing her?!"

Mr Kim-" ya, but no one knows, they all think that is because she is depressed and decide to get bang by a car"

Me-" you are a monster!"

Mr Kim-" you better keep your mouth shut or I will get you and your mum's life to the hell"

I stood up and went out of the cafe..

End of flashback

Until now I still can't believe that Taehyung's dad is that cruel, like look at Taehyung, he is just an silly alien which wants a simple life..

I guess everyone just can't choose what life they want?

The doorbell rang and I went to school with Taehyung