Chapter 15

OMGG The Special ALBUM IS SOO GOOD

Eunji Pov

I guess time flies? It's been a week since Eomma died and now I have to go back to school since school just gave me one week of break.. i would cry to sleep everynight remembering what she tell me...

Flashback

Eomma-"Remember, if I gone one day, please becareful.. I know you are a strong kid, don't cry.. because Eomma will always be in your heart"

End of flashback

Since it is still not school holiday, I still need to go back to school to study.

Normally before I goes to school, Eomma will cook breakfast for me.. but now, I have to cook by myself, luckily Eomma taught me how to cook before she passed..away..

Since I know that Taehyung won't come and fetch me, I went to school by myself, and guess what? The first per- I mean first two person I saw was Taehyung and his wife, Irene?

I walked pass them, not wanting to look at them and towards our class

-----------------Teacher came in------------------

Mrs Kim-" Okay, so today we will be having a new student, heard from Taehyung's parents that they are close, Let's welcome Irene!"

So she is transferred into our class? WOW what a day

Irene-"hi, I am Irene, Please take care of me"

Mrs Kim-" Okay irene, Please take a seat beside Taehyung, and Eunji, Please seat a seat behind"

A/N Remember? Taehyung and Eunji sat together in class?

Me-"yes mdm"

And I moved a seat behind which i was sitting all alone, Better than seating with that bastard

Irene-" Wow! We are seated together!"

Taehyung-"Ya!"

And they continued talking, just like I am not there

Mrs Kim-" okay class, About the performance thing, a lot of students have been requesting it to be carry out, so the teachers have decided to let it happens again! And since Apink is only left with Bomi and Eunji, they will still going to sing, no matter what, and for BTS, sadly they have cancelled it but they will still perform in the future, AND since taehyng's parents requested to let Taehyung and Irene to perform, we agreed, and the only song they are allowed to sing is "Dream" . ENd of class, please get ready for the next class okay!"

"okay!"

Bomi-" Hey Eunji! We have to perform, what are we going to sing? Nonono?"

Me-"nah, not that"

Bomi-" WHat about LUV?"

Me-"okay, anything, let's practice, what about today?"

Bomi-"mm, sorry I have a date with jungkook today after school.." She say scratching her neck

Jungkook-" It's fine, Date isn'-"

Me-" Who say date isn't important, the both of you will go for your date, we can practice next time"

Jungmi-" Thanks!"

I smiled to them and put my head down on the table to sleep

-----------------after school----------------

I carried my bag and went out of the class

"Eunji? Mind if we talk?"

I turned back and found Irene standing behind me

"Irene? okay.."

----rooftop---

Me-" So what you want to talk to me about?"

Irene-"I heard from our classmates that Taehyung and you used to be together?"

oh god

Me-"yup. but that was past.."

Irene-" I am sorry Eunji.. I know I am very selfish but, Taehyung is my one and only love, please don't take him away from me.. Please, I beg you"

Me-"Irene, you don't have to beg me, ever since Mr Kim told me that Taehyung is married I have already given up on our relationship.."

Irene-"ohh.. Thankyou Eunji"

Irene's phone rang and she picked up

Irene-" oh hi...Taehyung?...Okay, i will be there now"

Me-" seems like you are going? okayy bye"

Irene-" yea, Taehyung is going out with a date with me"

Am i thinking too much or she is trying to show off? But she was nice when she asked me things tho.. Maybe I am thinking too much.."

Me-"bye"

I said and walk back to the first floor..

Wendy-"Seems like someone have broken up with Taehyung?"

Me-"mind your own business"

yup, Wendy is one of the girls who basically hates me in this school

Wendy-"Shutup, You better watch out"

After she said her words she walked away

-----------on the way home----------

??-" Hey Eunji!"

I turned behind, and saw...

Me-"OPPA!" i scream and run towards him