Who's Better?!

Meet Clara and Jordyn Smith, twins of the same age birth, 2.34 mins. gap. NO, The are NOT identical. Jordyn has straight blonde hair and Clara has curly-ish brown hair with mixture of other colors. Jordyn and Clara are total opposites like seriously Jordyn does hip hop but can still do lyrical, acro, contemporary and other stuff while Clara can only do contemporary,lyrical and acro, She is not the best at hip hop.

We both have been to ABBY'S ULTIMATE DANCE COMPETITION. Jordyn won top 5 and Clara won top 4. Now, Clara thinks she's better than Jordyn. Our mom, Giselle, always puts us in different competitions and different studios.

But this year, me and Clara are invited to ALDC. Me and Clara are going to persuade our mom to put us in the same studio, to know if she's better than me, or if I am better than HER. We have three weeks left before the year ends and I am sure mom has the money ready for the 1-year contract. So, we have to do it quick.

FIND OUT IF THEY MAKE IT OR NOT. FIND OUT WHO'S GONNA BE THE FAVORITE. FIND OUT WHO'S GONNA BE THE WEAKEST. AND FIND OUT WHO'S BETTER.

=======================================================

Hey'all

It's Vanessa AGAIN!! I decided to make a new book. Which is pretty much about what happens before "To Dance or To Cheer" which is my other book, I have decided to post one more chapter then pause so I can continue this book. 

I am officially gonna be using this account for the rest of my life -evil laugh-

So, Ria's doing the editing and such on the account and I have to look for an editor. I have three people in mind but yeah... 

But, Enjoy!

                                                                                                      NessyBear