Chapter 3

Clara's POV:

"Hey Jo" Kendall said as she walked up to me.

"Oh hey, want to go get shaved ice?" I said while bending down and tying my new black, white and gold kicks.

The reason I want to get shaved ice is because it always calms me down, that, and also for the reason of its yumminess.

"Sure..... As soon as you tell me what's wrong" she says eyeing me suspiciously.

"Psssshh... what? No? pssshhh... Nothing's wrong" I tried to say as non-obvious as I could.

"C, I know you always get shaved ice when you're nervous, mad, confused or stressed. Come on, lay it on momma." She says.

"Ummm...I feel like we need to..." I pause before continuing.

"Well, I feel like we need to changestudioes,sothatwecouldgotoALDCandgetbettertrainingfromAbby!" Somehow, I managed to say those words in just 2 breaths.

I look over to Kendall, while panting, She was still trying to figure out what I was saying. Her eyebrows are scrunched up and she looked like she was in deep thought. 43.8 seconds later...

"Omg!!! seriously?! You should do it!!! then we could hang out and such!!" she exclaimed while jumping up and down.

"Haha, Lol! But, I can't just say yes because you said so!" I said in a half-serious way.

She raised her right eyebrow at me. tilting it to the side just a bit.

"Why not?" she asks.

"Well, there's stress, hard training, harsh words and well, the moms." I explained.

"Hmm, true about the 'moms' part, but, you were at AUDC, you can handle all that! Plus, you're a favourite" she frowned on the word 'favourite' I was confused at first, then realizing that she says she was not a favourite.

Then I realized, she was right!

I mean, Jordyn, agreed, she must've laid out a chart or something, So, why not?

"Hey CC, Hey KK" a voice from afar said.

It was Jordyn.

"So are you doing it?" Kendall and Jordyn said at the same time. they gave each other a weird look, then soon realizing that Jo was my twin and Kendall was my Bestie.

Upon the span of 3 seconds, they turned to look at me with the same questioning look.

"Well?" Jordyn says in an irritated and concerned voice.

Am I?

Nawww...

Should I?

Nahhhh

"Srsly! I don't have all day!" Kendall says in an irritated voice.

"Yes, Yes I will"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ta Da!

Quick, huh?

I started writing the new update right after the update.

But, Anyway, luff you!!

Ria