Chapter 21

Important note before you start reading the chapter:
You'll have to listen to :
•Holy Grail by Jay-Z feat Justin Timberlake
•Casualty Of Love by Jessie J
•One Dance by Drake feat Kyla and Wizkid
•And most importantly: Close by Nick Jonas feat Tove Lo
Just so you'll enjoy this chapter 🌚

*     *     *

The next month passed slowly and it was full of routines. There was a lot of work to do, I didn't have any interviews to prepare after Gigi Hadid's and I just kept writing articles. Zayn and I didn't have time to hang out much as both of us had tones of work to accomplish.

The only different thing was that dad visited me and prank-texted Zayn with my phone telling him I want to have sex with him but, Zayn responded with 'I respect you way too much so let it be after marriage'. This made dad very proud of me having a boyfriend like him and he also let Zayn come over and they had a nice chat proofing me they got along fast.

Other than that, I spent my days like 'work eat sleep repeat'. I excused and I didn't go to any hangouts or anything because I had to finish the number of articles that keeps getting bigger non-stop.

From what I've heard, two couples of journalists and photographers have finished their tour for three countries so I hope ours will be the next.

* * *

"Are you ready my adventurous?" Zayn asked as we got out of Mr Michael's office. As you expect, OUR TURN!
"YAAAAAAS!" I put my hands up in enthusiasm before he held my right hand and stepped in front of me, so close that his brown eyes were the only thing I could see when I looked up, and he slowly grabbed my left hand.
"You know I will never stop loving you. Do you?" I had that naive smile on my face with my eyes almost closed nodding before he smiled and planted a kiss. "What a confidence!" After laughing a bit, I took a deep breath as he walked next to me, holding my hand and intertwining our fingers together causing everyone's eyes to be on us and only on us. The way we admired Gigi Hadid when she came. I was holding his hands tighter with every step we took together. With a face applying my pride with it being held up and a smile of glory that I couldn't help. Telling all of those that he's only mine, he loves me and he's proud of it or else he wouldn't show it in our workplace. My situation was desired by most of the women in the work place by their looks and their whispers, their eyes still on us. I looked at Zayn and he was looking at me with a grateful look.

I can't believe the guy I was kissing seconds ago was the one I was talking to in a bitchy way the minute I met him. Jade had a smile of pride when we passed by her desk like 'she's my friend, you hoes' and I couldn't help laughing lightly. I couldn't recognize why this happened lately, the kissing and the holding hands and the pride and the happiness all at once, I would never know.

* * *

That day, when I got home with Jade, who kept telling again and again how cute Zayn and I were, I laid in bed, surfing on Instagram until, after few minutes, I decided to take a nap.

The second I closed my eyes, my phone popped, announcing I have a few messages. Those were from Leigh-Anne. ' I'll be visiting London soon, CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU PEZ! ' I read in a loud voice before i got out of bed and started to jump of happiness. I AM SEEING LEIGH ANNE AGAIN!
' When are you cominggg '
' TOMORROW AT SEVEN! We've already reserved the hotel room and everything and I'm getting ready for A WEEK IN LONDON! '
' I WILL WAIT FOR YOU IN THE AIRPORT. Paul is coming with you?? '
' YAAAAS ' I jumped more and more when I read the message.
' I CAN NOT WAIT '
' Neither can I! Gotta go, SEE YA TOMORROWWW Xx'
' Bye Xx'