Chapter Ten

Victoria opened her eyes and looked around. White walls, a schedule on a white board, and white sheets. Crap, I'm in a hospital. She thought. She sat up and winced. Her stomach hurt. She lifted the hospital gown and saw stitching and bandages. Victoria pulled back down her hospital gown. Then all of the memories came flooding back to her. Being trapped in that room, not being a demon, Crowley stabbing her, her feeling like she was dead, and her. Why was that medic so familiar? She thought. 

She saw a shadow appear in the doorway. She lifted her head and saw the one person who would make everything better. A tall man. She smiled. Sam. She thought.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" He said walking into the room. He had two cups of coffee in his hands. He sat down on the chair next to the bed. Sam was wearing a red and black flannel and jeans. His hair was in his face a little but he moved it out of face before she could say anything.

"Better than I should be feeling. I was stabbed. I shouldn't be this awake." Victoria said looking at Sam. She looked away and then quick looked back. "Sam, I'm not a demon anymore."

"As far as I can tell, you aren't. I've done all of the tests, holy water, demon blade, saying certain words. So far, nothing. I think you got your wish." Sam said looking at her. Victoria felt like Sam was staring into her blue eyes like he found something, something important. 

"What? Is there something on my face?" She asked touching her cheek. Sam laughed and shook his head no. That was the first actual time she saw Sam laugh. He threw his head back in amusement when he laughed. It was kinda cute. But then again, to Victoria, everything about Sam was cute. "Then what?" She asked smiling.

"It's just that even when you wanted to be a human, you wanted to be a demon. Now that you are a human, it seems like the darkness washed away from your eyes. I don't see anymore darkness. I honestly think your eyes are  a brighter blue." Sam said smiling. Victoria felt her cheeks getting hot. She knew she was blushing. Sam knew she was blushing. She looked away.

"Um, what's the other coffee for?" She asked. 

"Oh, Dean is downstairs getting something to eat, then he will be back up here later. Did you want a coffee, I could get you one." Sam asked sounding concerned. She looked back and shook her head no. He smiled and she smiled back.

"Excuse me." Someone said from the door way. It was Dean and the nurse from last night. Dean had a container in his hands. He walked in and sat on the spare chair.

"Cock blocked." Dean whispered to Sam. Sam looked at him annoyed and Victoria felt her cheeks getting hot again. The nurse walked in. She looked so familiar.

"I'm here to check your vitals." The nurse said. "You gave us quite a scare last night. You had a stab wound and some internal bleeding but the cut wasn't fresh."  Victoria looked at her. Her name tag read Carrie.

"Oh, I wasn't aware. I was kinda passed out last night." Victoria said sarcastically. The nurse smiled and looked at her.

"Well, don't worry, your boyfriend here looked after you all night. He wasn't allowed with us in the Ambulance but he hasn't left your side." The nurse said looking at Sam. Victoria smiled. "I'll be back in a minute with your medicine." The nurse left and Victoria looked at Sam.

"Boyfriend, huh?" Victoria asked smirking. Sam shrugged and began to blush. This time, it was Victoria's turn to laugh and Sam's turn to blush.

"So that's what you were doing while I was putting the King of Hell in our trunk?" Dean asked. Sam nodded. "Okay. Hey, what's up with you and the nurse? Have some uncovered action from back in college?"

"Haha. No, I didn't sleep with the nurse. She just looks so familiar, like I know her from somewhere. Like she was apart of my life and I can't remember who she was." Victoria said looking at Dean. The nurse came walking back into the room and had a tray with her.

"Okay, so I'm going to ask you a few questions while I check your blood pressure." The nurse looked at Victoria and she nodded. "Any living relatives? If so who?"

"My father." Victoria said without even thinking. The nurse looked back at her.

"Where is he? Why is he not here with you?"

"He was on his way. He gets lost very easily so he should be here shortly in fact, I think my boyfriend's brother will go see if he's here." Victoria said looking at Dean. Dean sighed and got up. Victoria watched him leave the room and then she turned her attention back towards the nurse.

"Blood type and allergies." The nurse said writing something down on the clipboard.

"Ab negative and just an allergy to cinnamon." Victoria said.

"Okay, just let me get your medicine ready, then we will leave you alone for about three hours or until you need us again." The nurse said smiling.

"That would be nice but it would be even nicer to get out of here and go home." Victoria said looking at Sam. He smiled and grabbed her hand. He squeezed it and she smiled. 

Dean walked in with Crowley following him. He was wearing a suit and Dean had some sort of bracelet on him that made it so Crowley couldn't escape. Crowley looked at Victoria with disbelief. He was shocked that he was even mentioned. The part of him that she had was gone so why affiliate him as her father. To Crowley, it was utter nonsense, but to Victoria it was logical.

"What seems to be the problem here?" Crowley asked. The nurse turned and looked at him and was shocked. Crowley looked shocked too.The nurse dropped the bottle she had in her hand. 

"You." She said scowling at him. 

"Well, it's nice to see you too darling. How was purgatory?" Crowley said. Sam, Dean, and Victoria sat there confused.

"I should kill you right here and now Cowley. Taking me away from my baby and sending me to that awful place. If we weren't in front of Winchesters, I would." She said pointing at Sam and Dean.

"I'm sorry." Victoria said interrupting. Crowley and the nurse looked over at her with daggers in their eyes."Who are you?"

"I should be asking the same question. Where did he find you? Strip club? Crossroads? Demon that was down under until you decided it was the right time to show your face?" The nurse asked crossing his arms in front of her. "He's just going to leave you heartbroken. There's only one thing he loves more than anything and that's his kingdom." 

"Well, first off, ew why would I be interested in my dad? That's  nasty." Victoria said and the nurse's eyes lit up. Her expression changed. Could this be her baby? "And two, I'm looking for something a little special with the one with the long hair."

"Wait, did you just say your dad?" The nurse said. Victoria nodded. The nurse looked at Crowley.

"Ah, yes. I knew I forgot something. Victoria, meet your mother, Carrie. Carrie meet your baby." Crowley sad.

"Mom?" Victoria asked. Carrie leaned forward and hugged Victoria as tight as she could. Victoria didn't hug her back, she just looked at Sam and Dean who were just as confused.

-----------

Sorry I posted this so late. I had so much going on with school and homework and practice. It's just been a crazy past few days. But I promised a chapter and here it is. The next chapter will be posted before or on December 2, 2016. Always Keep Fighting.