Drop Zone

We all stand in a line with Batman in front of us looking at some information of a map of an island on a holographic screen.

"Isla Santa Prisca. This island nation is the primary source of a dangerous and illegal neosteroid-A strength enhancing drug sold under the street name 'Venom.'" The screen then showed pictures of an industrial building. "Infrared heat signatures indicate their factory Is still operating at full capacity, But all shipments of Venom have been inexplicably cut off." I look to Wally next to me and roll my eyes seeing Wally casually eating some chips while Batman was talking. "That's where this team comes in. This is a covert recon mission only. Observe and report.

If the Justice League needs to intervene, it will. The plan requires two drop zones."

"So who's in charge?" Robin asks Batman. Batman turns to look at Red Tornado and turns back to him. "Work that out between you.

Robin nods and smiles.

Caribbean Sea

June 22, 20:08

After we were debriefed on the mission, all of us sat in M'gann's bio-ship to investigate this "Venom" drug in an island called Santa Prisca. Wally and Robin sit in the front. Superboy, Aqualad, and I are in the middle row while M'gann sits in the middle piloting the ship.

"We're approaching Santa Prisca," she says looking at the view of the island surrounded by dark clouds.

This is our actual first official assignment working as a covert team. I am a bit nervous considering I never done a real team spy mission before. In the past year, I helped Black Canary investigate and stop some bad guys, but never on my own like this. But I have faith in this team nevertheless. I just hope we won't screw up like the Twister mission last time.

"Drop zone "A" in 30." M'gann announces pulling me out of my thoughts and focusing on the mission at hand .

Aqualad stands up from his seat and presses his symbol on his belt causing his uniform to change into black. "Ready."

"Putting bioship in camouflage mode."

The bio-ship opens a large hole in the middle, and Aqualad gracefully dives head first into the water.

"Heat and motion sensors are patched." Aqualad says through his comm piece. "Data is now on a continuous loop. Move in."

We pass some buildings and stop in a clearing of a jungle.

"Drop zone "B"." We all stand up from our seats. M'gann uses her telekinesis to drop hooks from the ceiling, and we attach them on our belts.

Wally presses his flash symbol on his chest and his uniform changes into black as well. "How cool is this?" He says admiring himself. "Very impressive," M'gann comments. She then effortlessly morphs her uniform into a black suit.

"Uh, that works, too." Wally says. I then press a button on my belt, and my jacket, my shirt, and the lightning bolt symbols on the thighs of my black pants all turn into black. I look at my outfit and feel very good about how I look.

"Whoa, I feel like a ninja, Black is definitely my favorite color," I say smiling.

"So red isn't anymore?" Wally says looking at me sadly with puppy eyes flirting with me. "No red still is. It will always be, Flashboy." I tell him and see him blush a little.

"Well you still look pretty hot, beautiful" he flirts. I slightly blush and thank him.

"Hey, Supey, not too late to put on the new stealth tech" Wally calls out to Superboy.