{Chapter 1}

[This isn't my idea. Thank you ArwenSenpai for giving me the idea!]

•Your POV•
You were sitting on the ground in a straight jacket. Your (H/C) hair fell into your face. 20 more years of this? I'll never make it! You took a breath in. The guards outside stiffened and aimed at you. "Chill. Can't a woman breathe? Sheesh." You said. I've made it through 7 years... 20 shouldn't be bad... You were staring at the ground. Thinking. "Oi, Boss!" A quiet, but urgent whisper sounded outside the door.

                             *

Your head turned in direction of the sound. "She's plannin' again!" A different voice said. "I really, can't do a thing. I'm strapped up in a straight jacket." You said. "See boss?! The smoothness of her voice is a giveaway!!" The 1st guard said. You couldn't help but laugh. It scared the guards and they aimed again. You couldn't stop laughing.

                              *

"Don't shoot." A voice said, 'Oooh~ Is the boss sparing me?' The guards hesitated, but lowered their weapons. "It's lunch, can I go eat now?" You asked. The guards handcuffed you and walked you to the lunch room. A boy walked past you.
'He doesn't look like he's from here...'
The raven-haired boy kept walking. 'No shoes? Your gonna be in so much trouble.' You giggled and one guard placed a weapon to your head. "Fine, fine. I'll shut up..." You muttered

**MISS, (L/N) REPORT BACK TO YOUR CELL IMMEDIATELY.**

The loud intercom boomed. "Didn't even get to eat..." You said. The guards threw you back in your room.
'The one-way glass again?!' You thought. A different voice talked this time. "Hello?" It said.

You  pretended to pick up a phone. Knowing they could see you. "Hello?" You asked.

"You are (Y/N) (L/N), correct?"

"Yeah."

"How long have you been in here?"

"Eh, roughly 16 or 17 years."

It was quiet for a second.

"Do you know anything about Kira?" He asked

"Yeah, he/she is a killer, killing from a distance. Rather than up close. Pretty cowardly, if I say so myself." You said while giggling.

"Would you help me investigate the Kira case, (Y/N)?"

"Hmm... can I leave this asylum?"

Silence.

"Yes."

"Then, sure. Why not?"

Okay sisters. I'll rewrite the book since it's trash.