Nice To Meet Ya

{Your POV}

Y/N- *exhales* Calm breathes deep breathes.Oh great now I'm talking to myself well that's not weird at all.My first day here and I'm acting all weird just great.

"Hello" a voice from behind says.

I turn around to find a cute guy cominc from around the corner of the hall.He looks familiar but I can't put my finger on it.

He waves his hand in front of face then snaps his fingers making me realize I was daydreaming and staring at him weird.He must've noticed the look.That's when he introduces himself and tells me his name is Justin Dior Combs.

Defensive back for UCLA",I say.

"Which is where we are" says Justin.

I then realize Justin is standing there looking at me and I go why are you staring so hard. Your not gonna tell me why your here or at least your name, says Justin.

*light bulb turns on* Oh.... I mean my name is Y/n.

That's a beautiful name it suits you, says Justin.

Huh, oh thank you, I say.

*Justin smiles* Your Welcome.So what brings you around here...to UCLA, says Justin.

Well I'm going to be working here at UCLA soon as a physical therapist for injured athletes pretty just helping them get back on the field, I explain to him.

Sounds cool, says Justin.

Um, Justin, I say. Yeah, says Justin. Would you happen to know where the office for physical therapist to meet Karen Peters the physical therapist director I have to meet her in 10 mins,  I say.

Uh yeah I'll take you there, says Justin.

We walk through a bunch of halls and then we finally reach a golf cart parking area; really Justin, I almost child like whine

Justin's POV

This girl seems really cool and the fact to hear that she's going to be working at UCLA I thought to myself....

Then she ask me if I knew where the office for physical therapist to talk to the director of the physical therapy department is. I do I gladly told her "I'll take you there."

Justin she says in a almost whiny voice.

Ta-da, I say.

She stares at me blankly then says "Justin I only have 5 mins to get there

She stares at me blankly then says "Justin I only have 5 mins to get there."

Don't worry, we'll get there and I got into one of the golf carts. Come on we don't have all day or should I say you don't have all day.

Back to Your POV

Ugh, I reluctantly agreed and hopped in.

*4 mins later

We're here, Justin says enthusiastically.

Thank you I say to Justin.

Bye and Good luck says Justin.

*talks to the clerk at the desk to let her know who im here to see

She calls the directer Mrs.Peters and say Y/F/L/N is here to see you.

I hear the voice say send her in.I walk into right into her office since ahe already opened the door for me and say thank you.

Do you have your reseme says Mrs.Peters.

*20 mins later

Thank You Mrs.Peters, I say.

Mrs.Peters says you can call me Karen.I've seen your records I think your gonna do just fine here.

Thank you I say and head out.

Wow this whole time I was so nervous all I had to do was relax its not like I was a bad doctor with a degree given  to me by a monkey.

I walk out of the building and it looks like it's gonna get dark soon I better. While walking down the halls of another building trying to remeber my way around this campus then I hear a familiar voice calling my name. I turn around to see Justin. 

Hey Y/n wait up I was looking for you, I can't let a pretty girl like you walk away without getting your number,  says Justin.

*I hand him my phone he hands me his and I put my number I put my contact name as Y/n😉✨💜💙. When he hands me my phone back I notice that he entered his contact name as Justin😜💪💯💯🔓.

**It's nice to know he doesn't have a girlfriend**

______________________________________
Please vote on this book. Request are open

Until next Chapter bye 👋👋👋👋✌✌✌✌