Justin isn't American Idol Material

Your POV
*the car ride is pretty much really quiet until...*

Justin burst out into song, and what song did he start singing

*yup my favorite song honestly just loved every thing about that song the way the beat went with lyrics*

This time I didn't sing along with him like I usually doe because I was mad at him.

Justin's Pov
More rest than sex is all a nigga need and a lifetime of stress tryna put my mind at ease.

*We were just coming from her parents storage room they gave to her cause theyre getting old they wanted her to have some stuff.  I know she was mad at me but I didn't mean to break her lamp, but she does have the right to be mad I mean it was an heirloom and it's worth now was at least 2k or 2.5k.then I look at her face and realized she a little to mad at me to sing along with me so i stop singing.*

Babe I'm really sorry I really am I promise I'll buy you a new one.

I don't want you to buy me a new one; Justin I'm just mad because that vase really meant something to me. It's heirloom it feels like you broke a piece of me off when you broke the vase. I know that it was an accident but I'm only talking to to you to tell why I'm upset.

Justin looks at me with puppy dog eyes and says "Y/N I'm very sowwie can you forgive me pweaseeeee???

I hated when he did that to me but I couldn't hold any longer his puppy dog eyes always get me. Ugh

Fine, Justin I forgive you.

*10 mins later*

We're finally home Justinopens the door for me like a gentlemen. We walk up the stairs to the mansion we share and I went in to take shower but justin tried dibs I ran anyway and so did justin so we ended up taking a shower together.

Mmmm.....mmmm

I love you Justin

I love you too and I'm really sorry I broke the vase, I'll pay you back I promise; say Justin

No it's fine it's just vase.

We both get out of the tub and get dressed for bed

I lay down then Justin hops in bed and moves my body closer to him snuggles me and whispers I love you Y/N. Goodnight. And leaves a light kiss on my cheek.

I go to bed with a smile on my face