Symptoms

Unknown pov

It has been two years since the events that had happened. The trolls and bergens now live in harmony and peace together. The trolls have moved back to the troll tree and brought light and happiness between bergen town. Poppy and branch are now king and queen, but branch hasn't yet fully taken in the happy life of a troll.
"Poppy! What did you do!" Branch was furious.
"I improved your bunker!" She giggled. Poppy had wrecked branch's bunker and attached a smaller home next to hers.
"Where am I going to live now?" She laughed at branch's reaction.
"I have rebuilt a home next to mine. You are king now. I need you beside me!" She placed her arms around his shoulders giving him a loving hug.
"Fine.fine." he rolled his eyes but returned the hug. She giggled again.
"You're cute when you giggle!" He exclaimed. He held her hand, poppy happily giggling and skipping to their new homes.
"Here it is!" Poppy happily cheered. Branch was gob smacked.
"It's... glittery why exactly?" He was about to shout but poppy interrupted.
"Too much glitter?" She asked looking down in sadness.
"I love it poppy." He approached the saddened troll and lifted her chin, planting a light kiss.
"Don't be upset I hate seeing you sad." She smiled.
"There's that happy smile I fell in love with!" He hugged her waist from behind.
"Ok let's go check it out!" He pulled her hand towards the front door. He opened the door.
"After you my lady" he bowed and poppy walked in with a large grin.
"Always a romantic!" Stepping into the front room she shown him his bedroom and the rest of the house.
"Kitchen is through there, and if you walk around the corner there thats my house!" Poppy pointed out.
"Our homes are attached?" He asked shocked.
"Yep, I'm going to go see the other trolls coming?" Branch nodded and followed her out the room.
" Hi guys!" Poppy happily greeted DJ Suki, biggie, guy diamond and the others.
"Hello poppy, branch" they nodded in my direction. Poppy felt a bit sick in the stomach but she shrugged it off.
"Poppy are you ok?" Branch asked, looking through her smile.
"Ye-yes" she frowned but grinned again. Branch didn't ask her again incase she would Begin to cry so he shrugged it off.
The trolls played games and sang together until poppy started to feel sick again.
"Branch I dont feel well..." poppy frowned. Branch hugged her and asked if she wanted to go back home.
"Yeah... my stomach hurts..." branch grabbed her up bridal style and opened the door to their attached house. He placed her on the bed and grabbed her waist playing with her cotton candy hair.
"Night love" he kissed her cheek and they both fell asleep in each other's arms.

Weeks past and poppy had been getting worse.
"I think we should take you to the troll doc?" Branch told her worriedly.Poppy replied nodding and straddling her stomach. They both approached Dr Louie. Dr Louie was a bright yellow troll with fiery orange troll hair. He wore a doctor gown and his hands wore rubber gloves.
"Hi doctor, Poppy hasn't been herself the past few days and I have been very worried." Branch held Poppy in his arms as she groaned in pain.
"Ok, let me take a look. What have the symptoms been so far?" He asked checking her pulse and temperature.
"Well, she has been sick twice and craved chocolate cake every day" branch looked at the doctor.
"Ah! So my results seem to be pregnancy, I would like to take her for a pregnancy test?" Branch was stunned.
"Pregnant? That can't be!" Poppy looked at him in thought.
The doctor instructed branch to sit at the waiting chairs, while Poppy was getting scanned.

An hour past and the doctor arrived back with the results.
"Well?" Branch asked eagerly.
"She's pregnant..." The doctor concluded.
"What!? Is it a girl or boy?" Branch approached his wife who was struggling to breath while walking up the steps.
"We do not know yet, it's only been 4 weeks. We usually find out in about 6-9 weeks" the doctor took out a card in his pocket.
"If her water breaks, call me!" He rushed off to help a patient that had been placed on a stretcher.
"We are having a baby!" Poppy happily hugged me and we walked back home.
"I'm going to be a father! I can't wait! We just need to tell the other trolls..." Branch took her hand in his.
"I think we can create a surprise party for our child." Poppy rushed in the house and started planning. Branch helped her with the balloons and guy diamond helped with the glitter. they just need to tell everyone at the party. Poppy made and handed out invites between the trolls.

Hours past and the party was set up. Branch gave her another slice of chocolate cake for her cravings, and they both happily arrived at the party on time. DJ Suki blared music that echoed through the Forrest of trollsville. Everyone started dancing and singing along to the songs until it was time to give out the new piece of information.
"Hello trollsville!" Poppy said nervously. Everyone looked worried for a second until she smiled.
"So I have gathered you to this party because it was pacifically meant for a troll." Everyone was listening to her speech, branch grabbed her hand assuringly.
"A couple of ours me and branch had the happiest news of our life." She took in a deep breath.
"I'm pregnant" gasps could be herd throughout the Forrest. Peppy's eyes widened. Poppy and branch held hands while climbing down off the stage, whispers could be herd.
"I'm going to be a grandpa!" Peppy gleamed at them both. Poppy and branch laughed and Poppy's bright pink bracelet beamed.
"Hug time!" She laughed pulling branch into a hug. Branched looked down at his own turquoise bracelet. When the trolls moved back in Poppy gave him his own hug bracelet to celebrate it every hour with them. He smiled and hugged her back. This has been the happiest news of their life! Or so they thought...