Revenge

Unknown POV.

The rest of trollsville partied and celebrated the rest of the night. Poppy and branch danced together hand in hand. What the trolls didn't know, was the dark figure that was hiding above in the trees.

When all the trolls gathered their stuff and went home, Poppy and branch decided to head back to.
"What are we going to name the baby?" Branch asked curiously.
"It depends if it's a girl or boy!" Poppy squealed.
"I can't wait!" Branch gave her a side squeeze. They tracked their new shared bunker and climbed in either sides of the bed.
"Night honey." Branch wrapped his arms around her body protectively.

Morning came, branch and Poppy were still snoozing either side of the bed. The dark figure loomed above their window with an evil grin.
"Poppy you're mine." The small figure leapt off the window ledge with his large black cape following his body movement out the shattered window that had been recently broken. The noise awoken branch and Poppy.
"Branch what was that?" She asked in fear.
"I don't know. Stay close to me." Poppy grabbed onto his arm and walked patiently behind branch, fearing that someone was in the house.
"Poppy stay close" branch grabbed a metal pole with spikes on the end that he didn't know still exited from Protection from the hungry bergens before they turned positive and happy. He gave a sheepish grin and held it in his hands tight.
"This will do!" He stated, approaching where the noise was herd. Poppy's face frowned when they noticed the smashed window.
"Who would do this?" Poppy's voice saddened.
"I don't know..." Branch bent down and picked up the scattered shards of glass. 
"Keep back" branch grabbed her waist to not go further, fearing she might cut herself on the sharp glass. Branch cleared away the smashed glass, Poppy spoke.
"Who would of done this? Did we get robbed?" Branch searched the house bottom to top.
"We didn't get robbed, I suppose teenager trolls are throwing rocks in people's houses?" He picked up the rock that was found 2 metres away from the window. They both checked to see if they have cleared all the glass and both sat on a stool.
"What about the baby?" Poppy worriedly asked.
"I'm sure the baby would be fine." Branch insisted, trying to calm Poppy's nerves. They both left the house holding hands.
"Is it best to announce it to the people?" She asked.
"I think they would worry more..." Branch and Poppy walked alongside each other on their way to visit guy diamond.
"Sup, Poppy? Branch..." Guy greeted them both.
"Guy we have terrible news!" Poppy said panic in her voice, making guy worry.
"What happened Poppy?" He hugged her quick before she explained.
"Well, someone decided to throw a rock through our window..." Guy was shocked after Poppy explained.
"Are you both ok?" Guy looked at Poppy and branch.
"Yes but I don't think we should tell people... Well not yet." Branch told Poppy not to.

A few hours past and branch went off with biggie to help him with his house. Biggie needed help putting back on his roof that decided to get destroyed last week from a storm. Poppy decided to go into the far woods to collect some supplies for branch when he gets back.
"Not this... Aha!" She reached down and picked up a few twigs and branches.
"Hello Poppy..." Poppy turned around and looked up.
"Cr-" a bag landed over her head and all she saw was pitch black.

Hours past and branch was worried about Poppy. He was now stood on the mushroom about Poppy's whereabouts.
"Hello, I have gathered all the trolls because I have noticed that... Um... The queen is missing" all the trolls saddened and were shocked.
"What?" DJ Suki said from the side.
"She has been missing for a few hours... When was the last time you all saw her?" Branch confronted the trolls.
"I saw her!" A small green troll raised is hand and approached branch.
"When? Where?" Branch picked up the little green troll.
"She was going to get you some supplies.." The emerald coloured troll sighed.
"And she went into there!" He pointed in the direction of where he last saw Poppy.
"Ok. Thank you little one." He patted him on the head and placed him back on the floor.
"Ok thank you trolls." He walked off the mushroom and walked in the direction the young troll have him.
"Poppy.." He whispered. He searched for 10 minutes and then approached a green wallet. He dusted it off and opened it out showing a bright cheerful troll he didn't expect to see again.
Creek... Anger shot through his body.
"I will find you Poppy." Branch placed the wallet in his pocket and went back to collect some supplies from his old bunker.