Wildest Dreams

As the group of the young inventor, Clemont, his little sister, Bonnie, the dense raven haired boy, Ash, and the performer, Serena, were walking along the path to the next city, the moon started to beam through the tall pine trees.

"I think we ought stop and camp out tonight," Clemont stretched his arms.

"He's right, the nearest Pokemon Center is about an hour away from here," Serena pointed out as she looked at the map on her pink guidebook.

。。。。

They all settled down in a wide open field of luscious green grass and a small healthy shallow river flowing nearby. Serena and Ash began to set the tents up as Bonnie and Clemont started making stew for dinner.

"Do you need any kind of help at all, Clemont?" The honey blonde girl questioned. "I don't think so... me and Bonnie and handle it, thanks though." Serena was confused, she always helped Clemont with dinner, guess this night is easy. "It will be about another 15 minutes!" Clemont said as he stirred the delightful smelling stew. "Aww man!" Ash and Bonnie whined, as they demanded food in the bottom less pit of theirs.

Serena decided to walk over to the small river behind a small forest. "I'll be back I'm just gonna take a little walk down to the river over there!"

。。。。

As Serena arrived at the glowing stream, she gazed upon a wide rock that had a flat surface. She decided to take a little break on the rock. Out of nowhere, something started to shake the bushes of the small forest. Serena stood up and started to back up, "Please, d-don't hurt me," she stuttered as she moved back even closer to the river. One last step, Serena began to lose balance and almost fell. The mysterious movement appeared to be moving quicker than be before. A mysterious figure finally popped out the bushes and yelled "Serena! The stew is ready!"

"Ahhhh!"

'SPLASH!'

"Serena!" the figure yelled and ran out of the bush. "What's the big idea?!" Serena shouted while laying in the shallow blue river. "It's Ash! It's Ash! Ok?" Ash finally running over to her. "Ash?" She questioned still laying in the running water. "You're gonna get a cold sitting in the river like that!" Ash ignored her and took hold of her hand. Serena was still a little startled, but she finally realized the he was trying to help her up. She blushed intensely as a Cherubi. Ash pulled her up till she was on her feet again. Serena tried brush all the water off her leg. While she was doing that she realized that Ash was still holding on to her hand. She looked up and caught his gaze. They stood like that for a while until they both realized what was happening. Ash and Serena both let go of each other's had and turned their gaze away while them both blushed intensely.

"I'll go get you a towel," Ash blurted out and ran back towards the bush. Serena remember that rock she saw earlier before she got soaked in the river water. She walk towards it and sat down on top of it. The rock was still a little slippery from the water splashing everywhere. As she sat there was something coming straight her from the woods far, far away. It came closer and closer to her. The girl squinted her eyes to try and see whatever was coming in her direction better.

"Is that a-"

'BOOM!'

"Was that an explosion?!" Clemont shouted. Ash heard the explosion as he was grabbing a towel out of him bag back at their campsite. "Wait isn't Serena over there?" Bonnie questioned her big brother as she looked up at him with a worried expression. "Oh no, Serena!" Ash shouted and ran back into the same forest.

As he ran as fast as he could, he saw a bunch of Pokémon running the opposite direction as him. That didn't stop him. As Ash almost exited the forest he heard bloodcurdling scream, "That sounded like Serena" Ash whispered.

As he finally came out through the thick brush and saw a girl laying on a flat rock where he scared Serena and fell into the river.

She looked lifeless.

"Serena?" As he walked closer to her he saw deep wounds and terrible cuts and scrapes on her body which was covered in mud and dirt. "No..." his voice trembled in fear as his walking sped up until he finally reached her. "Serena please! You've got to wake up!" A single tear ran down his face and on to her light pink shirt. "You've g-got t-to," followed by one more tear.

'Cough Cough'

Serena all of a sudden breaks into a coughing fit. "Serena," Ash puts his hand behind her back and pulls her up into a hug. Serena blushes. He pulls her back down with his hand still behind her back. Her coughing slowed down and finally stoped,

"Serena, what was that explosion and tha-"

"All that matters is that we're-"

Serena was soon interrupted by some more uncontrollably coughing. "Serena!"

"Is that we're alone."

"What?" Ash questioned slowly as he tilted his head like a confused Pikachu.

"Can I ask you a favor?"

"Anything,"

"Please, say you'll see me again, even it's just pretend," she whispered to him as a droplet rolled down her right cheek. Ash subconsciously used his other to wipe away her single tear.

"Ash one more thing I've been meaning to tell you for a little while now..."

She turned her head to where she was staring into his warm, comforting, chocolate eyes and he stared back into her blue, promising cerulean eyes.

"Is that..." she used the rest of her strength to pull her hand onto Ash's worried face and cupped his cheek.

"I love you..."

Her eyes started to flutter shut.

"Ash... Ketchum..."

She began to turn pale in his arms as he sat there like his life just, had no meaning to him anymore.

His life went down the drain.

"This can't be happening... THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!!" Ash Ketchum broke and cried into the shirt of a young performer with a dream and a bright future head of her.

That's all gone now...

"NO! PLEASE! SERENA!!!!!!!!!" His cries got louder and louder as more and more tears came pouring down his face and on to her.

He pulled her back up and put his forehead on to her's and promised her,

"Even if it's just pretend,"