Nice or Not?

Simon looked around the room, which was massive, and looked expensive. There were two sofas, a door to a bathroom, and a large draped window which was at least three times taller that Simon was. 

After looking around the room, Simon's stomach growled at him, telling him that while he was in a fancy room, he still hadn't gotten food. He thought to himself about how he could maybe steal something in the room and sell it for food money. He got up from the bed, his legs weak from hunger. He managed to shuffle his way to the door, and opened it slowly, only to see a vase flying towards his head. Luckily it just missed, but it startled him so much that he fell to the ground.

"Master Alex, I told you not to throw things. You nearly took the young boys head off," a man in a suit said kneeling next to Simon. As the man looked him over, Simon's eyes grew big, seeing the plethora of food in the kitchen, which was visible from the bedroom. Before the other man could stand up, his stomach growled again, and the man in black simply smiled.

"Come now, let's get you something to eat," he said offering a hand to the small boy. Simon took it quietly and walked into the kitchen, his eyes fixed on the food. Suddenly another piece of glassware hit a wall. The shock of it scared Simon, and he hid underneath a table which was pressed up against a wall.

"Master Alex! Control yourself in front of the guest,"the man yelled.

"Screw the boy, the Maxwell's just liquidated their account. Michal, do know what that means? The winter spread sheets going to be all screwed now."

"Alexander Jonathan Aurich! You are the head of a multi-billion dollar company. If you do not have the common decency to hold yourself together in front of guests, then I honestly think you're parents are going to roll over in their graves. The poor boy's scared to death," the man called Michal said while helping the boy up again. Simon was shaking visibly. 

"Well I'm trying to work here. I know I brought the kid in, but now I'm busy. We'll feed him, give him some cloths and throw him back out there," the man called from the other room.

"You will do nothing of the sort," Michal called.

The man stomped into the room. He was tall with black hair and eyes, but the thing that stuck out about him was his face. Simon had always known he was gay, and the way the man's face was put together made him gasp.

"Michal, I know that my parents liked you, but don't start to think that you can start to tell me what I can and can't do," the taller man said quietly, thrusting his finger in the older man's face.

"Master Alex, the boy is no older than fifteen, would your morals really allow you to throw him away as easy as he came. I need some help around the flat anyways, so I can take the boy on, he'll work as a house hand, for room and board."

"Fine, do what you want, just keep him out of the way," Alex said walking out of the room. Simon was confused, but not so much so that he didn't eat when food was put in front of him. This was going to be strange, and he just hoped he'd make it through.