Two

"Nights, um, you're good enough to fight again. I don't know if you want to stay or not." Kobra stuttered.

"I do need to get back to my team. It's been a while and they don't know where I am." I responded. Wow, do I really want to leave my brothers? And my husband? Well, I'm not smart at all.

"Aw, alright baby, come back." Ghoul kissed my cheek softly and I said goodbye to everyone.

"I'll be back." Yeah, to bring them to the city.

"What was that about the city?" Star asked. Shit, I said that out loud.

"No, I said that this is going to be shitty. You know, telling my friends what happened and stuff." I lied. Yikes, I really need to stop lying.

"Alright, whatever you say baby sis." I then ran out of the diner and got on my bike. I drove straight towards where we would be staying. It was an abandoned hospital and there's still medical supplies left. It was quite obvious that some killjoys came and took some of the supplies that were here.

"Nights, you okay?" Marissa asked me.

"We're not out, you can use our real names. Also, I found the four in six, one of them shot me and I got stitched up by another. I just want to bring them to meet the kids." I sighed.

"Kelly, listen, I know it's hard that you and your husband are on different sides. You've gotta understand that its going to be hard to change them." Raven responded.

"Then why don't we bail the mission?" I suggested. They all had a look of shock and horror. "What if we just stay here, in the zones. We don't need to worry about having to bring them into the city."

"What about your kids?" Rebekah asked.

"We'll find a way. For now on, we are undercover, what should we say, undercover undercover killjoys?"

"Nights that sucked."

"Fine, for now on, we will be known as the infamous killjoys. All those in favor?" They all raised their hands awkwardly and now we're here, in the zones. My kids, I have no idea what to do for them. I love them with all my heart, I can't let them go.

"Hey, why don't we sneak your kids into the zones?" Star suggested.

"Not a good idea, they could get ghosted because they don't know how to fight. Also they're kids!"

"True true, Moon, you've got the stuff?" Moon took many things out of her jacket pockets and they just made a snails pile on the ground.

"Yeah, food, water, lots and lots of sand..." I felt my phone start to vibrate in my pocket and I looked at it. I answered it quickly, thinking that was a mistake, yet it wasn't.

"Hey baby." He said.

"Ghoul what do you want?" I giggled.

"Where are our kids?" My smile dropped immediately knowing I had no response.

"Um, I have no idea." I stuttered.

"Nights, where are they?"

"They were taken into the city." I lied. My group started started mouthing random things at me and I did the same. A silent argument, that's fun.

"What should we do?"

"That's your decision to make. I gotta go but I'll see you at dusk tomorrow."

"I don't wanna wait that long." He whined.

"But you gotta, bye ghoul."

"Bye Nights." I hung up the phone and now we could scream at each other.

"Why did you tell him the kids were in the city?! Now he's probably gonna go there and get them!" Dreamer shouted.

"Dreamer, listen. He doesn't even know what to do. He just wants his kids, that's all."

"But Nights, this could lead to trouble. Who knows what could happen?!"

"Just, end of discussion, its dusk and we have a long day tomorrow. Go."

tHIS WAS A SHORT ASS CHAPTER sorry fam. I'm tired aS FUCK
-Nights 🌙