hurts

I woke up to yhe sound of nicky and lorna arguing. Well i guess alex was right about wearing them ear things.

It went on for about 20 minutes they where arguijg about lorna using nicky for sex.

"Morello, you know how i feel about you, but we cant just have sex all the time, like yes i knkw its great and all, but i want more"

"I cant nicky and you know why, im marrying christopher and i love him. What else do you want me to do"

"What more do i want, ill tell you what more i want, i want you to love me lorna love me like i love you, telling people that were just companions im not your sex cow. I love you with all my heart"

Nicky started to walk off "please nick-"

"Stop just stop, until you figure out what you want just go" nicky said while walking out of the cubes.
I heard lorna crying so i got up and snuck past the guard to get to lorna. "Hey, you ok" she looked up at me and wiped away her tears. "Yeah, obviously haha" i looked at her and rsised my eyebrows. "Ok ok, i love nicky but i love christopher, i really do love her but i cant tell her, becasue im engaged" i gave her a hug "listen im not much to be given relationship advice, but i think you should just tell nicky how you feel" morello stood up and walked put following nicky.

I snook back to my cube and decidednto get changed. As i took my top off I felt a hand come round my waist from behind me and a chin on my shoulder. "I got worried when i looked over and you wasnt in your bed i was  scared incase something had  happned to you" i turned round and faced her and put my hand round her eaist and pukked her close. "God have i missed you" i bit mt lip and moved her hair out of her face her lips slowly connected with mine. It was so normal. "Ive missed you to pipes". She was rubbing her thum on my cheek. The guards walked in  "TIME FOR COUNT LADIES" one of the guards people call pornstache but i just think hes misundertood. I realised iw as still in my underwear i quicky got changed. As me and alex where walking out of our cube she whispered "i liked it better before you covered" i blushed a little bit. She started laughing.

"RIGHT THE NEXT NAMES I SHOUT OUT PLEASE STEP FORWARD" he scanned the room before continuing. "BURSET, MORELLO, MOTHER AND DAUGHTER DIAZ, CHAPMAN AND RUIZ" we all stepped forward. "VISITATION DAY".  I walked back into my cube. "So whose visiting you" alex said while reading her book. "My mum i think or cal i hope its both then mum wonntog so A-Wall about the whole prison thing" we both started laughing alex walked me to the visitation room before walking to work. It sounds so weird saying walking to work she literally goes down one flight of stairs.

Sorry about short chapter again. I know some of you will of been waiting for a longer chapter. And i know i said iw oukdnt rush alex and pioer but i have  a few tricks up my sleeve i might not update as frequently over the next 2 weeks as i have my mock GCSEs omg i know but anyway remember to share/follow/vote zzx