How did #LetYourFeelingsOut start?

After about 6 months on Wattpad I decided to start my first book and after a full year I made my own campaign. It took me a whole month to come up with what I actually wanted it to be about but from the start I knew I wanted it to be something that would help others in anyway.

I wanted the way that I acted to be different, more positive because I felt like I wanted to help but my personality wasn't meant for that kind of role. Being able to take foul jabs made by others and returning it right back at them only worse. Sometimes just being mean without any reason, bitching without any reason and hating everything and anything, I regret it so much.

At first I wanted the campaign to be about changing who you are and becoming a better person, something I wanted to do with myself personally, but I realised that there are other people in the world that suffer and need that help. These kind of people needed to know how they can help themselves and how they aren't the only people going through these things.

With a semi decent page I decided to actually put it up for the world to see along with my own stories that I am scared to tell others face to face.

-

Well I hope that didn't bore you, just wanted to thank everyone for the support for the campaign as well as for myself. It baffles me how much people care about someone they don't even know.

Love you all,

Founder.