a favour fueled from hate

TRIGGER WARNING: there's a pretty deep story that focuses on murder so if you're sensitive to that don't read this chapter please.

"Quin!" Heather yelled for the fifth time, as she pounded on the door. She knew Quin would be in there, but she enjoyed playing this game everyday even though they declared themselves as now "neutral friends." After another knock, she finally answered, snickering as always.

"You know how much time this wastes everyday?" Heather said, walking past her and sitting down on the floor. She didn't reply, because Heather was already rambling on and on about her plans. She opened her backpack up and pulled out her now beaten up notebook she had been using for plans for about four months.

"Any new ideas?" Heather asked, glancing around the room. Lisa, Mark, and Quin all had a blank expression on their faces. Heather sighed and looked outside, hoping Cecilia would be making her way up soon. Usually she had more ideas than the other three. Heather was trying to think highly of them but her fathers words of how illiterate and uncaring they were kept coming back to the front of her head.

"Heather listen I'm sorry to break it to you but we've been trying for months. There's nothing more we could do to help them unless you can confront your dad." Quin said, as she'd been saying for a week now. Heather always told her that was ridiculous.

"He doesn't even think of me as his daughter, I'm more of an assistant if anything. He wouldn't take that sort of bullshit from an assistant so why should he take it from me?" Heather reasoned.

"God, I can't believe you're still defending him! You know, you have a lot of nerve-" Quin's rant was irrupted by Cecilia knocking on the door, late as usual. She directed Mark to answer it.

"Cecilia, what a pleasure to see you made some time in your tight schedule to visit us." Mark said sarcastically, she just rolled her eyes and came in the room.

"Finally, someone with some ideas!" Heather said, becoming hopeful again. Cecilia didn't look as bright as usual though, she just seemed annoyed and tired.

"I only came today because I have to finally tell you that I agree with what Quin has been saying. There's just nothing left to do without confrontation." Cecilia said, grabbing Heather's notebook. She looked through the plans they scribbled down, each getting more and more illogical.

"We can't talk to my dad. He'll actually kill me." Heather said.

"Huh, you know now that you mention it killing does give me a good idea." Mark said, smirking. Everyone else found it pretty funny, except Heather.

"It's really hard to believe you're here for vandalism sometimes." Heather said, sighing as she crouched into the corner with the notebook. She scribbled circles in the remaining pages, realizing they'd be useless now anyways.

"You know, I could talk to your dad. Maybe I could at least have him release the meeting ban." Cecilia suggested.

"No, please don't! He'll suspect I sent you, he's already suspicious." Heather said, Cecilia mumbled okay. Cecilia continued to think of what to do, but concluded that could be the only option.

"I have to go, are we meeting tomorrow?" Cecilia asked.

"Yeah we might as well, see you tomorrow C." Quinn said, smiling as Cecilia left. Cecilia snuck around until she was able to leave without guards seeing her. They probably wouldn't think much of it but it was best to be safe. Cecilia hoped Heather would stay up there as long as usual, so she could talk to her father without Heather catching her.

Cecilia went up to the mansion and knocked. She was exhausted from walking, her leg throbbing with pain. She wished her leg could just be the same, but she knew that was impossible. As the doctors said, she's lucky to even have the leg.