Ch 1: Running Away

A/N ok so I actually own all the pics that you will see throughout the story. I photoshopped them myself! But I will tell you if one of them isn't actually mine! I just wanted to get this outta the way! Enjoy the story!! Ps there is swearing

(Your POV)

      Ugh! I can't take this bullshit anymore! This is the 2nd time this week my mom has come home drunk! And it's only Wednesday! She always goes out to bars to drown herself in alcohol to wash away all the sadness. My dad had died 2 years ago... and my mom was still upset... but that didn't give her the reason to come home drunk every night and yell at me for no good reason! Sometimes she would even beat me with a belt or a ruler...
        I lied down on my bed and put my earbuds in my ears trying to block my mom out the best I could. I was watching Jacksepticeye play HAAAAAPPPPPYYY WWHHHEEEEEEEELLLLLS! It was the 100th episode and I were excited to see how it would turn out! That is, until my mother bursts into my room... "GET YOUR LAZY ASS OFF THAT BED!" She said as I rolled my eyes "DONT YOU ROLL YOUR EYES AT ME YOUNG LADY!" She said slurring her words 'man she is drunk' I thought. "Mom I'm 20 years old I'm not really that young." I say with a bit of confidence. "WELL YOU LIVE UNDER MY ROOF SO I CAN CALL YOU WHATEVER I WANNA CALL YOU!" She spat. "What if I don't want to live under your roof anymore!" I spat back. My mother started at me with disbelief. She then walk over to me tripping a few times and slapped me across the face. "I hope that teaches you to respect me and if not next time it will be the belt!" She snapped. She then left the room.
        That's it. I packed  all my clothes into a bag along with my computer, iPhone and chargers. I pulled out my emergency money which was only $100 dollars. I crept down the steps and saw that my mother had pasted out with a bottle of beer next to her on the couch. I grabbed he wallet and stole some money and a few snacks from the cabinets. I'm done being her punching bag. I walked right out the front door. I never even looked back.

A/N I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter I'm sorry it is short!!! I'm really hoping that the next chapter will be even longer! Anyways I will see you guys in the next chapter bye!