Ch 2: Alone... At Least I Think

A/N I'm legit writing this right after I published the fist chapter!! I just find it so fun to write! It's actually midnight where I am right now but Idc 🙃 on with the story!!!!

(Your POV)

      I walked around the empty streets aimlessly for a while watching a Jacksepticeye video on my phone. When I finally looked up I found myself at the park 10 blocks away from my house. I sat on one of the cold hard benches. ' I might have to sleep out here but I will finally be alone! Away from my mother!' I put my bag on the bench and lied down, using it as a pillow. It wasn't comfortable but it will do. I finally got in a comfortable enough position and closed my eyes, only to open them suddenly once again. I felt like someone was watching me.
I quickly got back up and looked around. No one was there. I mean it's 12:00 who would be out at this time?! I shrugged it off and lied back down. But I still felt like I was being watched. I tried to ignore it but it just got to the point where it was unbearable! That's when I saw it. A shadowy figure. Right at the entrance of the park. It slowly walked toward me. I grabbed my stuff ready to make a run for it. But the closer the figure got the more paralyzed I felt. It got to the point where I couldn't even move.
Then he was right in front of me. It was too dark to see his facial features. But I could tell he was smiling by the shadow of his jawline. Something was off about him. I mentally face palmed 'of corse there is something off about him! Who goes to the park all smiley and cheery in the middle of the freakin night?!' Then I question why I was here in the park in the middle of the night. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I noticed something. Everything was starting to get foggy, one of the figures eyes started to glow a neon green while the other glowed a vibrant blue. It was the last thing I saw before I blacked out.

~time skip~

        When I woke up the first thing I noticed was that I wasn't anywhere I knew. It looked like some sort of basement... but there was blood everywhere. Along with an assortment of different tools on the walls and a table next to me. That's when I realized what I was on. I was chained to a metal table. I was in a torture room. I started to panic and flail around... that only made things worse. The more I moved the tighter the chains got. Tears started to roll down my eyes. This was the end... all because I got into a stupid fight with my mother. Then the figure I saw before walked in the room. This time I could actually see him
        He was kinda short about my height maybe a little taller. He had brown hair that was dyed a dark green. He was very pale. He had sharp teeth and pointy ears. But his eyes were the thing that stood out the most. The whites of his eyes where pitch black with the right iris being a neon green and the left one a vibrant blue. He looked so familiar... then it clicked... I knew who he was! He looked just like Jacksepticeye just more evil he was Antisepticeye! I know this cause I've read so many fanfics. I kinda had a crush on him at one point...
"Hello my child... nice to see that you are finally awake" he said in a Irish accent. I just stared at him in disbelief. He can't be real. He was just a character the fandom made up! "By the confused look on your face I can tell you know who I am..." I nodded my head slightly. "Heh well I guess that's good... then I don't have to waste time with an introduction and we can get right to the entertainment!" He said. What does he mean by "entertainment". He walked over to his assortment of tools. "Ah hello my precious toys" he said in a deep Irish accent. Now I'm scared. He grabbed a knife and made his way back to me
"How shall we start this?" He asked with a small chuckle at the end. He brought the blade up to the side of my neck I could feel the cold metal up against my skin. "Hmmmm we have to start with something small... just so that I don't kill you yet... I have to make you last, no body likes a scratched movie disc, they can't entertain people." He emphasized the word entertain. That's when he brought the cold blade down to my shoulder. He lifted my sleeve. "Hmmmm I know what to do" he said while cutting into my skin. I winced in pain. He cut a diagonal line. He then made another just the opposite way, making sure to cut deeper this time I started to cry from the pain. He then made a small but deep line across. He looked back up at me and smiled. I looked down at my shoulder now covered in blood. I got dizzy from the sight of all the blood. But I was able to make out what he had cut into my arm. A letter A.
"Now everyone will know that you are mine. And mine only" he said with a big smirk on his face. He then cleaned off the knife with a bloody rag and put it back where he got it from. He then left the room. The last thing I heard him say was "Tomorrow will be worse my little piece of entertainment".

A/N yay!!!! I feel so accomplished! 1,011 words! I hope you guys are enjoying the story!! Anyways I will see you in the next chapter bye!!!