What the hell happened?!

Jay's POV
I've just finished doing a yandere myths episode when I receive a text from Alex;

Alex: hey Jay, you busy recording at the moment?

My hands sweat as I read the text, this was the first time he had texted me since I had gave him my number.

Jay: uh no, just finished and was about to sleep so I could get a fresh start editing tomorrow. Why? What's up?

Alex: oh, I was just looking for bugs in yandere simulator, and it just started getting all wacky, I don't know if it's just my computer or if there's a bug causing it, I'm reviewing the coding and don't see any errors, I wanted to know of you could check this newest build I have made, and see if it's the game. (Insert some link here idk I'm not creative) I wanna make sure there's nothing wrong with it before releasing to the public, could you do that for me?

Jay: yeah sure thing, just send it to my email so it's easy?

Alex: Okay, sent.

Jay: right, thanks, well the download file works fine :p

Alex: obviously.

Jay: hold on hold on what, why is this all 3D and shit? It's glowing, the fuck?

Alex: So it is the game, thanks.

Right after I had received that text, I'm blinded by the light from the computer engulfing me.

I find myself laying outside, well I think it's outside, it wasn't cold, it wasn't warm either, I was unsure what it was, I prop myself up on my elbows blinking away spots of light from my vision, and see someone else lying a few feet from me, right then I hear a scream in the distance as I look in the direction, I notice it's extremely foggy. All around like a cloud had just dropped, the sky was grey and looked as if it was about to rain, but it wasn't the slightest bit humid.
I hear the other man groan as he pushes himself into a seated position, as I glance over him, I realize it's Alex, but... how? A minute ago I was in my room, and now I'm here, with Alex? But where's here?
"Alex? What the fuck is going on?!?" I scream. "Jay? What happened?" "To hell if I know, one second I was testing your game and light engulfed me and now I'm here, where is here?!?" I scream louder, "Ssshhhhh!!!!" He hisses at me,  "DON'T TELL ME T-" I'm cut off by him covering my mouth. He become dead silent. Then I hear footsteps from the fog. I grow pale. Alex looks around frantically and ends up pulling us into a bush, we hear a school bell, and I hear the footsteps get further away, and eventually fade, we crawl out from the bush, and I glare at Alex, "what is going on, where are we?" I ask under my breath, I see his face grow colourless, "I think we are inside yandere simulator..." I instantly tense up,  "is that even possible?" I ask hesitantly, "nope. But I don't know where else we could be considering the fact that we were both on this new build that was acting up, and only we had this build, and now both of us are in the same place and now there was a school bell." Alex replied, "do you think we have the capability to be killed by Ayano?" I say, scared to hear his response, "we are physically in a video game, as much as I hate to say it, yeah, probably." he responds. "Let's hope she only wants to kill those who interfere with Senpai, and doesn't play how you play and murder everyone she sees" he says trying to lighten the mood, I just scoff, "whatever, but how are we gonna escape." "I don't know." He answers sadly. "Great, just wonderful."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aye I finally decided to publish this, I had it completely planned out (that's a lie I just went with the flow) and just decided to edit it and get it out. I still don't know what the fandom wants or how they see this ship so I'm just going with my gut, and hoping that people who read this aren't gonna be like: NO THATS NOT HOW THEY WILL ACT OR TALK. Or if Jay or Alex come across this they won't hate me cause I'm a huge fan of them both. XD anyways I hope you enjoy my first chapter of this new ship. If you read my other books, I might update them, but effort, XD I really should be studying but I don't prioritize, lawl.