One Month ♡ l.h.

You’ve been practicing for a few hours now and had a few breaks, but you back dancing. 

"And a 5 6 7 8!" a classmate yells as you go into your dance.

"Y/N honey you seem distracted, are you okay? Do you want a break?" You shook your head at your dance coach who happened to be your closest adult friend, "No, come on go get some fresh air!"

"I can’t do that I want to practice!" she was being a little pushy like she was trying to get you outside.

"Y/N do you want me to ban you from dancing today? Because I can," she laughed then threw you your water bottle, you laughed then walked to the door, "I’m serious go get dressed!" You groan and go into the changing room, you were really sweaty so you decided to hop in the shower. After changing into your street clothes you walked back to your teacher.

"I don’t have a ride so I can’t go," you smirk sitting down on a nearby chair.

"Y/N you’ve worked so hard! Go have some fun," You rolled your eyes and walked to the front door.

The cool wind hit your face when you walked out, it felt nice.

You felt a pair of hands cover your eyes and before you could scream he closed his hand over your mouth. You began to panic, as he lifted you up and began to run. He let go of your mouth and put you down, you shrieked. You turned around expecting a creepy stranger, but you found your boyfriend, Luke.

"LUKE YOU ASSHOLE YOU SCARED ME!" you yell playfully hitting him and he laughed, "THIS ISN’T FUNNY!" You then realized where you were. You were standing in the park, the park where you and Luke had your first kissed, you looked towards the tree where it happened and smiled. 

"You remembered," he smiled at you and put his hands around your waist.

"How could I forget…." you then looked under the tree, where Luke had put a picnic basket and a blanket, he took your hand and led you there. Once under the tree he pulled you close, putting his hands under your chin. You gazed into his glimmering blue eyes and you felt butterflies in your stomach. 

"I love you," you whispered wrapping your arms around his neck.

"I love you too, happy one month," his hands dropped to your waist and he pulled you into him, your lips connected. 

A/N: god these are all super short xxgabby