First

I was at the cashier when suddenly one of my worker which is incharge to take orders told me that there is a man who wants me to take his order. So I was like..............

"Who is he? Do you think I know him?" I asks my worker, Bella.

"I don't think so, ma'am. But he always came here to have a cup of coffee."
Bella explains.

"Oh okay then."
Bella took me to the man. He was sitting peacefully while looking at  the menu.

I give a smile to Bella signaling her that I will take care of this. Then she nodded and walked away.

I then look back to the man.

"What can I help you, sir?" I ask while giving him a smile and look right into his eyes.

And suddenly we made an eye contact!
We both freeze for a few seconds until he look away. I keep on looking at him until he looks back at me.

'What is this man......' I thought to myself.

He make a fake cough then speak.

"I want you to take my order." He demanded.

"Sure, can I know what it is, Sir?" I'm ready to take his order.

"You." He said.

And I was like, ' what's wrong with this man. Did he think that I'm a food? I'm a humannnnn!' But you try to be patience with this man and beware that your customer is your priority. You're trying as best as you can to look calm.

"Hm are you sure sir? But obviously I'm not any kind of food."

You said and trying to not take this serious.

"I know. But I still want you."
He said while closing the menu. He looks into my eyes.

While thinking of what answer should I give him, I bravely look into his eyes. Not breaking the eye contact.
He seems shocked and I feel like a pro haha. Then I just smirk.

"I'm 100% sure that you're kidding now. And I think you should already leave because this is a cafe not-"

"Hey baby, what's wrong?"

I get cut by my boyfriend. I'm shocked because he suddenly beside me. He slowly lock our hands tightly. He looks at me then looks at the man.

" Nothing baby. Why are you here? Let's go to my office."  You quickly said.

You see your boyfriend was about to start talking so you cut him. If he starts talking, you know what will happen next.

"I'm sorry sir. I will call someone to take your order."

I leave him and bring my boyfriend to my office. On my way to my office, I told Bella to take his order.