Sam's/Me P.O.V

I was talking to Kate about Jeff. "Jeff's an ass. By a cute ass if you catch my drift" I said. She broke down laughing when EJ came and pounced on her. "Help" she said. I just laughed . "H-Help me" She said. "EJ. GET. YOUR. FAT. ASS. OFF. HER. Welp I tried." I said staring at her. "Not helping!" She yelled. I started to laugh. She screams and I roll around on the ground laughing my ass off.
  "I t-think E-EJ has-" she stops mid sentence. "JEFF. EJ. KILLED. HER" I say in between laughs. She then yells"EJ HAS A BONER!! HELP ME" I laugh even more. "EWWW" She looks at me and yelled. "AAAH! THE PAIN!! IT HURTS!" I stop laughing and look at her with a serious expression on my face but she couldn't see cause my mask. "Kate." I say.. "Help me" she looked at me with pleading eyes. "Are you dating?" I ask and see her blush. "No" I look at her.. "You should be. You'd make a good couple" I say..

"Do say that. He might get the wrong idea"

"EJ! MAKE OUT WITH HER! NOOOW"

"SAMMY!! WHAT THE HELL?!?!?" She screams at me. "DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT" I chant. She looked at me with anger in her eyes. "Sam, if your don't shut up, IMMA shut you up. Got it" She growled. "Got it lovebirds. " I got up and ran to my room. "SAMMY YOU JACKASS!"