[D-10] Kidnapped?!

'Hey, we still have a week more to Christmas, why not let's all go Christmas shopping?' Jin suggested as soon as the maknae line were sitting on the couch, munching on cereals while being entertained by Dora the Explorer.

'Where are we going?' Dora sang as the three youngest clapped along to the music.

'Troll bridge!' Taehyung screamed and stood up.

'Where are we going?' Dora sang again.

'I SAID TROLL BRIDGE!' Taehyung said while grabbing a pillow. Before Taehyung could throw the pillow at the TV, Jin walked over hurriedly and turned it off.

'Why'd you turn it off?!' Jungkook said in an upset manner.

'Where are we going?' Jin asked.

'Christmas shopping!' Hoseok ran into the living room and jumped onto Jin's back, almost breaking Jin's spine.

'Now go wake Namjoon and Yoongi while I help the little ones get dressed.' Jin ordered Hoseok.

'But eomma Jin! We could dress up fine by our own!' Taehyung said, giving a cute pout.

'Says the one that said underwears are hats.' Jin rolled his eyes and pulled them into their shared room to dress them up. Hoseok went to wake Namjoon up which he earned a punch from. After making sure Namjoon was fully awake, he went to Jin and Yoongi's shared room. As he walked towards the bed, he realized that Yoongi's bed was empty.

'Yoongi hyung? Yoongi hyung?!' Hoseok screamed frantically and flapped his arms around like a chicken without a head. He ran out to the living room where all the members except Namjoon was sitting at.

'Yoongi hyung is missing!' Hoseok said as soon as he step foot into the living room. All the members turned their gaze to him, away from the TV that was now playing Go! Diego Go!

'We'll find him later after we finish this episode. Look! Diego is saving the chinchilla!' Taehyung said. Jin rolled his eyes and walked over to the TV and unplugged it. As the screen turned black, the 3 youngest look to Jin with a sad pout.

'No pouts. I will not tolerate aegyo. Now find Yoongi or else no dinner!' Jin said strictly. The youngest members stood up reluctantly and trudge towards the rooms up in the hallway to search for their hyung.

Hoseok dialed on the house phone frantically to ring their manager. As soon as the beeping was cut off and replaced with a 'yeoboseyo?', Hoseok started to explain their situation or more like rapped out their situation to the person on the phone.

'Who is Yoongi? Who are you? Wrong number.' The person said and hung up.

'That wasn't manager hyung?!' Hoseok thought to himself before calming himself then dialed their manager's number again.

'This is the voice mailbox of xxx-xxx-xxxx, please leave a message after the beep. BEEEEEEP.' The lady said.

'Where on earth is manager hyung?' Hoseok muttered after hanging up.

'All the managers are all back at their hometown this season so they can't receive your call.' Jin said, flopping down on the sofa in their living room. Jimin walked into the room towards their balcony where there were dozens of flower pots. One by one, he pulled the plant out with its soil then questioning the pot if it saw Yoongi hyung.

'Jimin! Get back here! You're going to dirty your clothes!' Jin said, pulling Jimin by his ear. As he walked pass the bedrooms which he already checked, he found Jungkook asking the ceiling fan if it saw Yoongi hyung and he found Taehyung carrying a stray cat and asking the lizard by the wall for any clues if it saw Yoongi.