i. Oops

AN: Prologue, based on a scene of Bridget Jones Baby. Smutty!

"I surely could use a fuck right now. Damn, I'm horny." Dec mumbled as he threw his clothes somewhere in his luxury tent. He had had a little bit too much alcohol and a little bit too much of a heart break. "I'm sure I can help you with that." Someone said with a raw voice. Dec looked up and looked around in the tent. Shit, that was not his suitcase, that was not his jacket that was thrown over the chair and that was certainly not his bed. Oops. "Uh, I'm sorry, I really thought this was my tent." Dec mumbled. The man came out of his bed in only his boxers and stood right in front of Dec. He was only slightly taller, had a dark quiff and a beard and damn he looked good! "You're so cute. I just want to slam my dick in your ass and see how you scream for more." The man whispered raw. Dec swallowed. He'd never had a one night stand before, but this man was hot! And he was so fucking horny! "Fuck it." He mumbled and he pushed his lips on the taller man's. Without leaving each other's lips, they stumbled to the bed behind them. The moment Dec felt the other man's hand on his bum, he was already rock hard.

You're really desperate, aren't you, Donnelly?

Dec kissed the man's torso until he arrived with the man's boxer. He threw his boxer somewhere in the room and took the man's dick in his mouth. The man threw his head in his neck and groaned loudly.

Fuck, this is hot!

Dec whimpered as the man put a finger in his hole without any warning. "Ride me." The man groaned when Dec was ready. Dec didn't let him tell that a second time. He groaned as he let himself slide down the man's dick.

I've got the dick of a man of who I don't know the name in my arse. Fair enough.

Dec thought before he lost himself in the best shag he had had in months.