vi. Did He Just Call You 'Love'?!

AN: For those who were following this story already: I just changed the end so I can continue writing. I really didn't know how to continue :') The last three paragraphes are different! Thanks for your understanding. <3

"So, you didn't sleep at home?" Cam asked the moment he walked in her house. Dec grinned. "I didn't. I stayed with a friend." He answered. "A friend?" Cam asked curiously. "Uncle Dec!" Emma ran in the living room and hugged her uncle. Dec smiled. "Hi love." He smiled. "Why were you at mine this morning?" he asked. "I just wanted to see you." Emma said. "And?" Dec asked with a grin on his face. He knew his niece. "Well, you didn't mind coming with me to the movie premiere of Ant, did you?" Emma asked. Dec laughed. "I didn't." He answered. "There's a fan event in three weeks and I really want to go." Emma said carefully. "Yeah, and she's really too young to go on her own or with a friend." Cam said. Dec smiled. "Okay, love, I'll come with you." Dec smiled. Emma cheered and hugged Dec. "Thanks." Cam mouthed. Dec winked at her.

That week, the boys met each other every day, sometimes for only 5 minutes, sometimes for an entire night. Dec was on cloud nine. He was sure everyone could see he was in love, but he hadn't told anyone just yet. He could live with it though, as long as he could love the man he loved.

I miss you x A

They hadn't been apart for even 12 hours, but Dec had to admit: he missed Ant too.

Come to mine then ;) x D

Dec smiled when he got a message back: On my way!

Dec grinned when he thought about his niece. "She'll kill me when she finds out" Dec laughed to himself.

He had managed to lit some candles and had taken a bottle of wine out of the basement before he heard the doorbell ring. Dec felt the tingles in his stomach when he saw Ant standing in front of him. "Come in, love." Dec smiled. Ant closed the door and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend as he kissed him deeply. "More." Dec whispered the moment Ant broke the kiss. Ant grinned and pushed his lips softly on Dec's. "Come on," Dec said, "throw your coat somewhere and I'll give you a drink." He winked. "Sounds like a plan." Ant smirked. "I have to tell you something though." Dec said as he poured two glasses of wine. "You know my niece is a huge fan of you, don't ya?" He asked. Ant nodded. "She asked me to join her to that fan event of yours in two weeks." Dec carefully said. "So you'll be on that fan event?" Ant asked laughing. "I don't know yet, she didn't had tickets yet." Dec shrugged. "I can't help my niece is so obsessed with you, can I?" Dec winked. He wrapped his arms around Ant's middle. "I can understand though." Dec grinned and he leaned in. "You're so fucking gorgeous." He whispered and he pushed his lips on Ant's. Ant laughed and wrapped his arms around Dec's shoulders before answering the kiss.

Dec was woken up by sloppy kisses all over his face. "Good morning." Ant said with a raw voice. Dec smiled but didn't open his eyes. He crawled in Ant arms and hummed. He enjoyed Ant's warmth, the feeling of skin on skin and Ant's hand that was roaming over his back. Dec smiled when he thought about the night before. They had watched a movie together and had cuddled the night away in bed. Dec had had the time of his life; just Ant's lips on his, Ant's hands in his hair and Ant's body against his. "I'll make us some breakfast, I'm really hungry like." Ant said. Dec whimpered when Ant let him go and stood up. "After breakfast we can cuddle as long as you want." Ant winked. "Noooo, now." Dec whimpered. Ant laughed, pecked Dec on the forehead and went to the kitchen.

Ant whistled as he was cooking some eggs, toast and making coffee. He smiled as he heard footsteps in the corridor leading to the kitchen. "Oooh, Decky, can't you miss me?" Ant asked with a smile and he turned around. Dec was dressed in Ant's sweater and his hair was messy. "Awe!" Ant said and he took his boyfriend in his arms. "You're way too adorable for this world." Ant whispered and Dec laughed, answering the hug.

"Seriously, getting Christmas presents is hell!" Dec said as he was looking at one of the thousand bookshelves of the store. Ant laughed. "What are you searching for?" He asked. "Something for one of my sisters." Dec answered. "She loves Disney, so I want to give her a beautiful book of a Disney story. Like Winnie The Pooh or Alice in Wonderland." "Check, I'm watching the shelves there, you watch there." Ant said, splitting up the room. Dec smiled and looked around him. There was no one who could see them, so he pecked Ant's lips and winked at him. Ant grinned.

"Uncle Dec!" Dec heard and he turned around. "Emma!" Dec said as enthusiastically as possible as he hugged her. Shit. "Are you Christmas shopping too?" Dec asked. Emma nodded enthusiastically. "Mum is upstairs." She smiled. "You too?" She asked. "Declan, love, I found you the two books you was searching for, you only have to choose now." Dec heard behind him. Ant was walking to him with both the books in his hands. He stopped in his tracks when he saw Emma staring at him.

"Did he just call you love?!"