The Sorting Hat.

Mikoto shuffled through the outdoor forest next to the train station with nerves exploding through her like wildfire.  If this plan didn't work, it meant lots of trouble.

As she walked alongside Tasha and Gilbert, she hastily ducked her head down while passing by Lily and Al, who both looked worried for some reason and were looking around the crowd along with a pale blonde haired boy who must've been Al's friend Scorpius Malfoy.

If they were already worrying about something, no need to give them another thing to worry about right?

"There it is, self drawn carriages coming up." said Tasha. "These carriages always pull themselves, but it's fun to ride in for other reasons, or so I'd like to think."

Mikoto felt chills run down her spine.

These carriages weren't pulling themselves, that was for sure.

Mikoto stared at the strange black skeletal creature as it clopped towards them, pulling the carriage behind it. It had black bat-like wings folded to it's back, and pale milky white eyes.. it looked like an undead horse.

"What the heck is that?" Mikoto whispered.

"Uh, a carriage?" Gil said. "Muggles have those right?"

Mikoto stared at Gil and Tasha and pointed at the horse. "Really? You can't see that? How can ANYBODY not see that? In fact, how can anybody UNSEE that!?"

Gil and Tasha now were looking at Mikoto worriedly.

"Are you okay?" Gil asked.

Mikoto sighed. "yeah, sure, it's nothing, guess I thought I saw something."

Mikoto climbed into the carriage with Gil and Tasha, and the horse grunted and began to pull the carriage towards the castle.

"Now, right about now is when they're checking for people in the train." said Gil. "But, once the feast starts, they'll be focused on checking the train's maintenance for the journey back. So once the feast starts, you sneak out of the castle and back into the train."

"Got it." said Mikoto. "And thank you both.. for everything."

"No problem." said Tasha. "I hope we meet again some day. I kind of like you. Wish you could be a student here."

Probably better that she wasn't one, after all considering Mikoto was currently seeing things.

Mikoto looked back at the creature again. Was it invisible? No, then why could she see it? Invisible to only certain people maybe? Or maybe only Espers could see it.

All she knew was, she really didn't want to know.

As soon as Mikoto dismounted the carriage, she hurried into the large open castle doors, trying to avoid looking at the animal as much as possible. The moment she hurried in, she was suddenly greeted by a massive water balloon falling right on her head.

"EEEK!" Mikoto squealed as the water splashed over her, and two more water balloons splashed on the heads of Tasha and Gil.

"HAHAHA! Lookie lookie! Students all wetsy!!" sang a voice.

A little man appeared, wearing a coat and hat, floating in the air. "Awww so wetsy! So not clean! Heehee!! Looksy to Peevsy that we're going to have to make you wetsier!!!"

The little man laughed again as he took out some more water balloons and prepared to throw them at more students entering the castle.

"PEEVES!!!" a voice roared.