Back When It All Began

WARNING: CONTAINS SOFT, SAFE NOMS, A MALE NAGA PRED, AND A GENDERLESS SLIME PREY

ENJOY~!

     The fire crackled softly in its little pit, surrounded by stones growing ever hotter from its glowing heat. The warm light bounced and flicked gently off of the large smooth stones that created open chamber where the pit was. Nearly empty glass jars of various fruits, vegetables, and herbs lined layered stones on the walls, seeming to be used as shelves. One large flat rock, that appeared to be used as a table, was littered with various improvised medical instruments while random different books of a mostly medical interest were stacked in several places.

      In the back of the little cave home was a huge, grand pile of blankets and soft leaves. Upon the soft bedding was a huge, muscular snake tail, a beige brown and dark brown pattern decorating the rough, bumpy scales. Amongst the reptilian coils laid a young man, his human torso relaxed and nestled on the rest of his body as he slept. His lips were parted ever so slightly as he breathed, each breath moving a little lock of his chocolate brown hair back and forth. Michael was happily napping the day away, safe and warm in his home while a winter snow storm raged outside.

      He much preferred staying "indoors" as the cold didn't do well for him. Not at all. He was so comfortably sleeping, he didn't notice as another creature crept from the entrance of his cave and right up to his side. Reaching for his face, the creature tapped his nose repeatedly, making the naga scrunch up his face and try to shoo the feeling away with his hand.

"Mikeyyyyyyy... Miiiikeyyyyyyyyyy.....!" called a voice, the tapping still not ceasing. Eventually, the brunette awoke with a small snort, his yellow eye slowly blinking open.

"Hmmmm..? Wha-..? What..? What is it..?" Michael asked in a sleepy voice, rubbing his good eye. Once he pulled his hand away and his vision focused, his slit pupil dilated in surprise at the face in front of his own.

"Hi, Mikey!" cried the creature, smiling brightly at the naga.

"Lucian, please d-don't s-ssit right in f-front of my f-face when you w-wake me up..! Y-You know it s-sstartles-ss me..." Michael sighed, sitting up fully.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Mikey!" Lucian replied, giggling a little, "I just wanted to ask you something!" The naga blinked slowly and yawned. He had a feeling he already knew what the little slime-person wanted, but he wasn't sure he was awake enough to go through with their request.

"Let me guess-ssss... The s-ssame thing y-you always as-ssk for, r-right..?" the young man mumbled, stretching a bit to wake himself up more.

"Mmhm!" they replied eagerly, their clear gelatinous body moving closer to the bigger creature, "I was hoping, since it's not so pleasant outside and I need some sleep. Besides, I can be of some company, too!" Lucian clasped their hands together and looked at Michael earnestly, waiting patiently for his response. Sighing to himself, the naga looked at the little slime-person and gave them a gentle smile.

"O-Oh... Alright. Sure... I guess-ssss I can do that... Jus-sst for you..." he relented, leaning way down closer to them, "You already know the drill... Get in here..." With that, the rattlesnake naga slowly opened his mouth, a gentle popping sound echoing off the rock walls as his jaws dislocated easily. Letting out a little, joyful sound, Lucian morphed into a less humanoid form and moved forward, pushing themselves into his mouth. Michael sighed through his nose and allowed the slime to slide over his forked tongue, pass his little fangs, push his throat open, and begin to make their way down. It wasn't necessarily uncomfortable for him, just odd. Lucian didn't have a taste, more like plain gelatin or water.

      The serpent's esophagus stretched out, but Lucian didn't force themselves out against his flesh, allowing his body to push against them instead. Moving in an almost flowing manner, Lucian moved themselves down the naga's tight throat, pooling down in his first stomach. Michael didn't really have to do any work, save for swallowing a few times for his own comfort.

      Once the process was over, the brunette carefully eased his jaws back into place and sat up, glancing down to his full tummy. It was smooth and round, its taut structure only moving slightly with Lucian's fluid-like movements and his own breathing as it stuck out very noticeably, but not so much that it was any sort of true burden. The slime's gelatinous structure made his belly rather squishy, but still quite firm at the same time. It was strange, but not unpleasant. Besides, having a full tummy and buddy so close was nice in and of itself.

      Taking in a deep breath and letting it out, the young man eased himself back down into his coils and relaxed with the intension of going back to sleep, but suddenly stiffened as Lucian began to move around. It seemed they had other plans, or something like that.

"Lucian..! P-Please, s-ssettle..." Michael mumbled tiredly, stifling a small purr as his stomach rippled and visibly wiggled a little bit.

"I just thought I'd make you feel better! You sounded reluctant when I asked to come in, so I thought I'd move around for you! Just to make this nicer for you!" the little slime-person called out, wiggling gently. Michael blinked at the statements, then smiled softly, allowing himself to purr quietly and relax deeper. Not many people got to find out, but Michael really did enjoy these sorts of things. One hand found its way onto his moving tummy, the gentle pressure making the little critter giggle inside as it slowly moved up and down over smooth, tan skin.

"Thank you for doing this for me, Mikey!" Lucian chirped happily, eagerly leaning towards his hand.

"No, Lucian..." Michael muttered warmly, finally closing his eye, "Thank you..."