SIX

Jungkook's POV

It has been one month since that night and Lisa is back to herself again. She still watches Jaebum on variety and music shows but she has finally let go of their relationship. Oh and it'd be the annual camping trip next week! I am so excited because all of us deserves a break~ I guess that's the only break I'll get as the International Taekwondo Championship is approaching and I wouldn't get any rest at all.

"Class may I have your attention please?" Mr Park shouted and that immediately snapped me out of my thoughts.

Then he continued, "Today, we have a new student joining us. Let's give him a warm round of applause!" When the person walked in, I suddenly felt a churn in my stomach. I could feel my palms getting sweaty and I'm breaking out in cold sweat. I turned to my left to look at Lisa and to my surprise, she was staring back and she gave me a reassuring smile that everything is going to be okay.

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Han Seojun." Han Seojun; The bully who made everyone turned against me. The bully who made me an outcast. The bully who practically destroyed my whole life in middle school. I hate him...so much.

Han Seojun seems to have seen me because he smirked as he walked towards me. "It's been long, loser." I rolled my eyes and ignored him as I turned my gaze back to Lisa. Han Seojun's eyes followed mine and he saw Lisa as well.

"What a great day! Both of my enemies in my class! It'll be easy to deal with the both of you at once." He spat in our faces.

"Transfer student please find a seat and sit down." Mr Park said.

Out of so many seats, he purposely took the seat directly behind me. During the whole lesson, he kept on kicking my chair and hit my head when Mr Park wasn't looking. I turned my head and said, "Can you please stop disturbing me? Stop being childish, Han Seojun."

"Did you just call me childish?!" He slammed his table and stood up.

"YAH YAH YAH! CHEON HAKSAENG (transfer student) IS THERE A PROBLEM?!" Mr Park shouted and issued a detention form to Han Seojun.

"GO FOR DETENTION AFTER SCHOOL!"

Han Seojun then glared at me and I heard he mutter, "Darn you for making me get detention on my first day of school."

*time skip*

School finally ended and Lisa and I couldn't go home together today because she gotta go to the Taekwondo Academy that her dad owns. She needs to take over the academy as her parents are overseas.

On my way home, I felt someone following me. I slowly turned but there wasn't anyone..... then, I scratched the back of my head in confusion.

I don't know why I decided to take the short cut home today but when I walked through the alley that leads to my house, it seemed creepier than usual...As though something bad would happen soon. Right then, just as I expected, I felt a kick from behind and I fell to the ground. I turned to see a man wearing a black hoodie, a cap and a black mask. Bring it on, I'm no longer afraid.

The guy kicked me but I darted in time. So I counter attacked and gave him a 360 degree kick on his face. He fell to the ground in pain and before he could stand up, I stepped on his chest and he laid down once again in pain. I squatted down and took off his mask. Hah! I knew it. What a loser.

"Han Seojun, wake up from your childishness will you? I'm no longer that kid from 10 years ago who allows you to hit me and bully me whenever you feel like it. I may be afraid of you in the past, but I'm no longer afraid of you now. So get the hell out of my way. Oh and thanks for bullying me because it made me gain a Friend." Then I released his collar that I've been gripping on tightly for a while now.

I walked away and decided to take one last look at that loser and to my surprise, he was already gone. I shook my head and decided that I should just go to the convenience store to buy some ice cream. Upon arriving at the convenience store, I spotted a fairly familiar figure queuing up at the cashier... ahhh Kim Taehyung!

I ran up to him and smacked him in the ass. "HYUNG!"

"YAH! I got a shock you bi-mfhmhf" Before he could scold me, I used my palm to cover his mouth.

Then, I asked, "Wanna eat some ice cream together?"

"Mfmhmfmmmh."

"HUH? Hyung what are you saying?" What is mfmhmfmmmh?????

"MFMHFHMMMHHM!" Is he speaking some alien language?

Then, he pointed for me to looked at his mouth. Why is there a hand th- OH. I quickly took away my hand and apologised.

"Aigoo Jeon Jungkook are you trying to kill me?" Taehyung said and was slightly out of breath.

"Hehe oops?"

"Oh by the way, I can't eat ice cream with you. My date is waiting for me." Then, he pointed to a girl who's sitting outside the store. He winked and took his leave.

Pfft. A new girl again? What a playboy.

Whatever today shall be my alone time~

A/N: At first, I wrote this story out of fun and I wanted to write something different. (Even though it wasn't.) I wanted the theme of the story to be Taekwondo because I haven't seen any other authors writing about that so I thought I should try! I'm glad that this book is gaining views and votes~ thank you so much for supporting me! ^^ do comment your thoughts, vote and share :)

OH AND TODAY IS MAMA OMG 😩😩 this chapter was supposed to be published tomorrow but I'll publish it today to spread an important news...

ALL MY ARMYs, PLEASE VOTE FOR BTS FOR THE RED CARPET ON TWITTER!!

E.g: BTS #MAMARedCarpet

***DO NOT WRITE COMMENTS IN FRONT OF THE VOTE. IF YOU WANT TO WRITE COMMENTS, DO IT LIKE THIS:

E.g: BTS #MAMARedCarpet *comments*

💪🏼HAVE FUN AND EVERYONE! Please remember, no fan wars and congratulate other groups when they win!! ❤️

UPDATE: CONGRATS BTS FOR WINNING THEIR SECOND DAESANG!! ARTIST OF THE YEAR😭😭 congrats to other groups too~