New beginnings

Taylor's been coping through the breakup with ice cream and trolling on STARDOLL on her sillybettyboop account. Today she's going to watch the Duke men's basketball team play UNC with Jordan and Emily. Only because she's a dire Duke fan, used to attend UNC , and the girls convinced her that Luke wants to meet her. The girls are sitting right behind the Duke bench. Out of the three taylor is the only normal looking one. Jordan and Emily both have their faces painted blue and are wearing blue morph suits. "LETS GO BOYS! YEEEAH!" Emily screams. The Duke Team runs out of the tunnel. "TAYLOR THERES LUKE LOOK!" Jordan points out. She looks in his direction and Luke's already looking at her smiling. "OMG HES TOTALLY SMILING AT YOU. SEE I TOLD YOU HE LIKES YOU!" Emily yells. "Ugh whatever. Anyways I have to fart," taylor says. 

The games intense with 5 minute lefts in the second half. Dukes barley up by three. Luke drives the ball in the paint and gets rammed when he lays up the ball. He falls to the floor. No foul is called. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME REF! THAT GUY COMPLETELY RAN INTO HIM! GET YOUR PRESCRIPTION CHECKED YOU OLD GEESER!" Taylor yells at the ref. "Calm down Taylor," Emily says, "Isn't that your uncle Dwayne anyways. The guy who screwed us over for the championship in highschool?" "Yeah and now he's trying to do it in college. Ugh worst. uncle. ever," Taylor pouts. 

Duke is down by one with 20 seconds remaining. UNC has  the ball. Some unimportant loser from their team pulls up for a three. He misses. Amile Bug-Eyes Jefferson gets the rebound. A timeout is called by Coach K. He draws up a play. Amile passes the ball in to Greyson. Greyson lets time run out until five seconds. Five. He quickly passes to Luke Kennard off a screen. Four. Luke sets his feet. Three. He quickly releases the ball. Two. The balls soaring towards the basket. One. Swish. The buzzer goes off. 

Taylor and the girls go wild, along with everyone else in the stadium. 

After the game, they stood outside the locker room waiting to congratulate the boys on beating their rivals. Amile and Matt are the first to walk out. "Emily, is that you? You look so beautiful my love!" Amile exclaims and embraces Emily. She tries to run away from the love-struck Amile, but he follows. Next comes Franklin Jackson, Jordan's new bae. They leave together. When LUke finally leaves, awkwardly standing there alone is Taylor. "Uh hey Luke. You did really good and nice buzzer beater," Taylor shyly speaks. "Thanks. I could hear you cheering for me the whole game. It really motivated me," Luke boasts. "I know we haven't got to talk that much. Would you maybe want to get some food and get to know each other better?" he flashes his charming smile. "Y-yeah sure. How about Sonic? Jordan tells me they have banging chili-cheese fries." 

At sonic, the two young adults enjoy their chili-cheese fries and tea. "I swear this chili is going to hit me any minute," Taylor holds her stomach. "It does the same to me. No worries." They laugh. 

While their laughing and learning more about one another, in a car with tinted windows are Chase Jeter, Amile, Emily, and Jordan, watching their every move. "Any moment they'll totally kiss," Jordan suggests. "Like I'm about to do to Emily," Amile raises his eyebrows. "EW! No you freak! I'm with Greyson. Go bother some other girl," Emily gags. "Don't blow our cover you two!" Jeter scolds them. 

Back to Taylor and Luke. "I'm having a lot of fun with you Taylor. Why don't we hit up PuttPutt to see who's better at go-karts?" Luke suggests. "I'll have you know that I am an expert at Mario Kart, which is practically real life. You're on grandpa."

At Putt Putt, the two have chosen their karts. "Get your glasses out Luke because I am about to leave you in my dust!" Taylor taunts. The light turns green and Taylor takes first place. Zoom. They're going so fast past every corner and turn. On the home stretch of the last lap, it hits Taylor: the chili-cheese fries. Her speed declines. Luke passes her, while Taylor passes some gas. 

"You only won because my stomach started hurting at the last second." Taylor pouts. "Stop being a sore loser. Haha." They go inside and start playing games. Around the corner watching are once again Jordan, Emily, Amile, and Chase. Amile is trying to share an ice cream with Emily, Jordan is texting Frank, and Chase is taking pictures of the (maybe) soon couple. Chase looks at one of the pictures; "so cute. so kawaii. I ship it," he squeals. 

Taylor and Luke were so competitive with every game that they won enough tickets to buy all the candy, all the Chinese finger traps, slinkies, and much more. "Lets go to the picture booth before we leave!" Taylor drags Luke into it. "We can have a silly one, a nice one, and whatever else you want," taylor smiles. The first picture Taylor did a double chin and Luke did the llama face. The second picture they smiled nice. Right before the third picture snapped, a commotion filled the booth. It was Jordan, Amile, Emily, and Chase: the ultimate photobomb. "What the heck guys!" Luke got triggered. "Have you been stalking us the whole night?!" Everyone started whistling or looking the other direction. "Of course not. We totally came here on our own." Jordan tried covering for them. "And we were just leaving. Enjoy your date or whatever," Emily says while pushing everyone out of Putt Putt. 

"Did she just say date?" Luke looked bewildered. "I think she did. I mean friends of the opposite gender hang out, right?" Luke totally ignored Taylor. "I actually wouldn't mind calling this date if you wouldn't. To be honest, I've heard a lot of good things about you, not to mention the fact that you're beautiful and fun to be with." Taylor blushes and nervously farts. "I wouldn't mind either." #TAYLUKE