t w e n t y

1kviewswhathefuckALSO420WORDSBLAZEIT

"halsey: in three days"

brendon: well lets make these three days the best days of her life!

ryan: and lets start having fun now, everyone head to my house

dodie: fuck yeah

jon: THEN LETS GET KICKED OUT OF TARGET

pete: FUCK YEAH AND LETS THROW A PARTY

halsey: FUCK YEAH

josh: FUCK YEAH

tyler: LETS DO THIS

~~~~

they all proceeded to go to ryan's house. at the end of the night dodie suggested they should play truth or dare

"brendon your turn, truth or dare?" josh smirked he already had in mind what to say to brendon, and in his opinion it was pretty good.

"dare" the brunette said.

" i dare you to play seven minutes in heaven with ryan" the red haired boy said smirking.

brendon flipped off josh and proceeded to join the dark room with ryan.

"so?"

brendon leaned in, he felt the cherry lips of ryan, he missed the feeling of those sweet lips of his.

the kiss started to get heated, ryan's hands were searching brendon's hot body. they got on the bed and brendon started giving ryan crimson marks on his skin.

"ahh fuck brendon, i missed you"

"i missed you more babyboy"

"hey fuckers! it's only seven minutes, three left!"

~ ding! ash's watch beeped alerting them that time was up.

they came out the room, brendon's hair was messy, his shirt unbuttoned. ryan was out of breath, one hickey was visible on his neck.

"seems like you guys had fun!" melanie snickered.

"haha very funny" ryan rolled his eyes and sat next to brendon. brendon whispered to josh a little thank you and he proceeded to intertwine his hand with ryan's.

"guys let's go to target and try to get kicked out!" dallon suggested

"let's go!" they all said in unison.

they arrived to target and dodie, ash and marzia got into carts and jon, melanie and felix pushed them around the store.

dallon and ryan were fighting with brooms and jack and mark were making out in the appliences area.

tana and rice (bryan) were on carts having a race and gabbie and gerard pushed them on.

"attention, all the teens around the store must come immediately to the counter, i repeat all teens to the counter" the manager screamd through the phone.

"yikes" they all said in unison.

"do you even have a fucking idea of how much of a mess you guys did? i'm gonna be fucked!" the maneger, amanda as her nametag said, screamed at the teens.