chapter twenty

I've been listening to 5sos a lot more lately and I'm so ready for the comeback

30+ comments pls this is a thrilling chapter

Also this app isn't fucking broke I'm on the 'view full website' version on safari and that's shite too I can't make this centred I hate Wattpad so much

Also I would love to see this book made in to a tv show like how fucking epic would that shit be

-

Luke lay in his bed at his dorm, he'd spent the day lounging around after hearing the news of him being a 'chosen'. Luke still didn't understand it. Once the witch had seen Luke's dream, she'd made them leave without a single clue as to what was going on.

Then Luke had just fallen asleep.

Ashton wasn't around the dorms at the moment so when someone knocked at Luke's dorm room, he rolled over and put a pillow over his head. He was not doing anything today.

The knocking kept coming until Luke yelled, "go away!"

"Baby it's me." Reece replied from the other side of the door.

Luke whined, "it's open!"

Reece opened the door, seeing the position Luke was in and sighing. "Darling." Reece said, putting the bag he had on to Ashton's bed. He walked around the bed and knelt down in front of Luke's face, "you alright?"

Luke glanced at Reece, then hummed and nodded.

"No you're not." Reece sighed. He stood up and threw the covers off of him, and picked Luke up bridal style. Reece moved Luke on to Ashton's bed, beside the bag. Reece then unzipped the bag and pulled out a dress. "Look what I got you for Halloween."

"Why?" Luke asked, "what are we doing?"

"The dorms have parties each year, and you're gonna come out with me and have some fun." Reece smiled, "like the dress?"

"It's cute but uh am I supposed to be going out as a chosen?" Luke questioned.

"I mean I'll be there, I have to leave for the vampire initiation shit but Michael will be with you all night."

"Michael? He hates me." Luke sighed, "do I have—"

"Yes." Reece deadpanned, "I also got you something else."

"What?"

Reece reached in to the bag and pulled out a pair of cat ears. He then slipped it over Luke's head and grinned, "you are gonna be a pretty little kitten this year."

"What's your costume."

"I'm already wearing it."

"What—"

"I'm a vampire."

Luke snorted, "I hate you." Luke then stood and took the dress, "okay I'll try this on and if it's nice I'll come out."

Reece nodded and sat on the bed as Luke went to the small bathroom they had. Luke took a few minutes, but when he came out, Reece whistled. "I knew you'd look hot." Reece stood up and placed his hands on Luke's waist, "might be a tad on the short side but with legs like yours, they can't be hidden."

Luke smiled and looked down at his new dress, it was fully black with a flowy skirt, it fit so nicely too. He felt pretty. And Reece had good taste.

"So tonight, we'll have some fun, drink a little and loosen you up. Then I'll go to my initiation, then straight after I'll be back and here with you. And if you're lucky I'll get on my knees for you, huh?" Reece smirked, his hand on Luke's chin.