Shadows

All the characters belong to Rick Rordan expect for the plot.And the daughter of Poseidon.Anyway this wallpaper from a app so thanks!

********************
Cordelia POV

I was about to walk in a forest intill I saw a shadow in the distance.I got my two twins swords called Storm Breaker and Earth Shaker I look closely and saw a boy my age.With raven hair and dark Browns eyes that almost look like black .I grab my sword but he said Woahhhh!Am here to help you.What's your name I asked?

My name is Nico Di Angelo is that all the information you need?He said smirking I said why are you here am here to bring you to were you belong I explain later he said.

Then out of the Blue came a Monster It was taller and smelled weird. I took out my sword it went for my leg but as soon as he did I jump and went for the monster than it turn to gold dust.Nico came after and said guess you already got the hang of it.In a sarcastic voice I punched his arm lightly he replied with a OW!What was that for?For trying to be sarcastic to me.He smiled then chuckled man his smile is cute I thought wait what did I just say I erased the thought from my mind.

Nico POV

Gosh her smile is cute what Aproditite is messing with my mind.Anyway I say to her were going to shadow travel she asked question like is it going to be dark I said yes so you better hold on tight to me.I saw her cheeks have a tint of pink but my face was like a tomato cause of my pale skin.Anyway She held into me and when we were there she still held on me are we here yet she said?Yes I said I smiled cause she hug most of the time we stop then we were at.....................

Anyway guys hoped you enjoy the first chapter I worked som
Hard so hoped you liked and read it!Asks some requests and I try my best to do it Peace Out!✌🏼And stay calm!Sorry for leaving a Cliff Hanger! I'll Try to make chapters longer!And if the book says the book has ended when I publish the chapter it's because it my first book and I don't how to do those things!