Tour and Being Claimed

All the characters don't belong to me expect Cordelia and the Plot anyway read away!
Cordelia POV

I woke up in the Hermes Cabin Boy was it loud guess you can expect it cause there is a lot of kids here.I changed into this with brown light hair and Sea green eyes

After I changed I meet with this guy named Will a son of Apollo he told me First we went to the cafeteria to eat breakfast I sat with the Hermes cabin than boys named Travis and Connor Stoll who were twin brothers came up

After I changed I meet with this guy named Will a son of Apollo he told me First we went to the cafeteria to eat breakfast I sat with the Hermes cabin than boys named Travis and Connor Stoll who were twin brothers came up.I got blue pancakes with maple syrup and bacon at the side I put my food for Hermes for thinking him to stay in his cabin which I talked with his kids.Travis and Connor told Me about there story's with the other seven Percy,Annabeth,Jason,Piper,Frank,Hazel,Leo,Calypso (sorry if spelled wrong)and lastly Nico I felt sad for him that he lost that much of a family.Anyway they were fun I went back to Will and showed me the woods,the lake,the lava climbing wall and lastly the arena I walked in and a boy in raven hair and sea green eyes looked at me closer and saw my eyes.Then this blond girl came and said what are you doing here?Percy said I think she might be my sister the blond girls eyes widened and saw my eyes.And mumbled might be she said what's your name Cordelia Jaclson they widened there eyes in shock Percy hugged me and said sister I rembered you!

Flashback

I was at a small apartment building then mom came home me and Percy were excited today in August 18th are birthdays!She got a Blue Cake that said Happy Birthday Percy and Cordelia we celebrated and got are presents mines was a blue turquoise necklace with gemstones craved on it my name was on it meaning,daughter of the sea Percy got a ring with water in it.I said thanks mom but then everything faded I forget who I was.

Flashback Ends

Percy am so happy to see you brother what's your name you said to the blond girl the names Annabeth Chase nice to meet you then she blurted out Percy's Girlfriend okay.Percy's told me everything on what happened past the year wow that's a lot I say yeah I know Percy replied. He even told me about are half-brother Named Tyson who's a cyclops.Then we started to train Annabeth said she going to teach me some basics moves She went for my side but I easily disarmed it she said beginners luck.Then we slashed with are sword I was on the ground.I toke Annabeths Sword and had two of them at her neck I used my one sword.Annabeths said good start.I mumbled a thanks
then she told me someone challenged me to sword fight.It was none other than Nico Di Angelo all in black armor gosh he look so cute I swiped that thought out.I said get Ready to get CRASHED DI ANGELO he smirked don't be to overconfident.

Nico POV

I slashed on almost her head but she ducked I grab her arm and pulled her so close to my face I could smell her sweet breath I closed the gap and kissed her she wouldn't open her mouth so I squeezed her breast she gasped .Then I put my tongue in she smirked in the long kiss after kissing long with toke are mouths off and breathe for air.And said do you want to be my girlfriend she said yes I walked off smiling forever!
Time skip to Campfire
Cordelia POV

I sat next to Percy and Nico Percy sitting nexts to Annabeth and Drew sitting next to Nico I got so mad but then I met Jason who's a son of Zeus Piper,Frank and all the others we laughed and singed songs then everyone stared at me.

There was a green blue turquoise trident with other things on it Chiron said All hail Cordelia daughter of Poseidon and blessed by all gods.Dionyus saw me and hug me he rembered me he said hey Vine princess.We must tell the others your alive.

Flashback

I was on mount Olympus Playing tricks with Hermes we decided to prank the Other Olympians we made Zeus hair Green Hera was falling off her throne and everyone else covered in glue slime or paint Zeus said guess are prankster got us all of us laughed.

Flashback ended

Nico POV

Drew kept whisper wanna fuck in your cabin call me I saw she wear bras and underwear under her jumpsuit.And if course I said no I saw Cordelia had a trident and was Percy full sister I felt happy for her I showed her the Poseidon Cabin!I kiss her forehead and said goodnight!

Peace out am starting to get bored make some things fun!i finally did a long chapter!
££££££¥¥¥¥£££££££