I'm Not Over Him

*Stassie'sP.O.V*

My phone started to ring and it was management so I answered.

(Stassie: S, Management: M)

S: "Hello"

M: "Is Emma with you we need her to come to the office."

S: "No she's isn't here but I'll message her and tell her to head that way."

M: "Okay thank you Stassie I'll see you next meeting."

S: "No problem."

I hung up and went to my messages to message emma.

♡Emma's P.O.V♡

From: Stassieee
Go to the office management wants to speak to you.

To: Stassieee
Okay

I drove down to the office and pulled up parking my car to be surrounded by papz.

I pushed passed them taking pictures with fans and then went to the office, I grabbed the elevator pressing the 4th floor.

I walked into management's office and I saw a curly haired boy as I looked at him.

"Emma sit down we have to discuss important things." I sat down and nodded as he looked at Harry.

"Emma I need you to 'date' Harry for your band and since you are lead singer of Repeat Again you dating Harry would help you and the girl and I know you've guys dated before but you need to do this." He air quoted date, I sighed and Harry grabbed my hand.

"Emma please I still haven't showed you that I can treat you better than luke." It's true he hasn't proved me that as I nodded and smiled.

"Okay I'll do it." Harry smiled and management nodded.

"Well it's settled, walked out hand in hand if they ask to kiss do it and your date is tonight Harry you know where to take her and Emma dress cute but casual." I nodded and we left as he wrapped his arm around my wait pulling me closer and I blushed as he did to and I kissed his cheek.

"I miss this between us." He said and I blushed I missed it to he made me feel some way luke didn't.

"I did to harry." I smiled and we reached the doors as the security open the doors Harry grabbing my hand intertwined our fingers and held me in front of him with his free hand on my waist, we stopped took pictures with fans and then that's when questions were shouted at us by reporters.

"Harry Emma are you guys dating?" They held the microphone to us

"Yes we are." Harry replied

"For how long?" She shot back

"Just recently." I replied

"If you guys are dating prove it kiss her harry." He kissed my cheek and the reporter rolled her eyes

"On the lips." She shot back and I looked at Harry as his green hazel eyes sparkled as he smashed his lips on mine and I kissed back, I pulled away, the reporter nodded as me and Harry pushed past her pushing her out of the way and walking to my car getting in him driving and opening my door as I got in and he got in as we drove away.

My phone went off and I looked at it, it was Stassie.

From: Stassieee
Come right away If youre out luke is looking for you.

To: Stassieee
Me and Harry will be there right away I'll explain when we get there and luke leaves.

I didn't get a text back and we pulled up to my drive way and I see Lukes car beside us Harry tensed up at the sight of his car as I grabbed his hand and he relaxed

"It's okay Harry I'm yours." He smiled and got out as I followed him wrapping his arms around my waist as we walked into my house into the family room and all eyes were on us luke glaring at Harry.

"Emma what the hell?" He said anger in his eyes as I rolled mine.

"I moved on luke Harry gave up our relationship because he thought you would help me but all you did was hurt me."

"This wasn't over Emma between us wasn't over."

"Luke it was over before me and the girl went on tour."

"Emma please."

"I'm sorry luke but we both chose this and I chose not to get hurt again, I want you to be happy go back to that girl please make her happy now."

He sighed walking out slamming the door, I sat down everyone waiting for me to each plain me and Harry as I looked at them.

"When management called Stassie they wanted me to go over there I did and they said I had to fake date Harry I didn't want to agree at first, no offense, but I just felt like I was gonna get hurt but Harry told me that he never had the chance to prove that he would treat me better than luke, so I gave in and agreed and management said it would help because it would give us more fame that's why they want me to date him." The girls nodded and so did the guys as I looked at Michael Ashton and calum.

"Please don't tell luke, please." The nodded and I smiled.

"Anything for our babysis." I smiled at Ashton.

"I'll see you later babe I'll pick you up at 8 be dress cute but casual." I nodded as he pecked my cheek and walked out I walked up to my room and the first thing I saw was a guitar a journal and a picture.

I sat down and the note book had lyrics the photo was me and luke together I grabbed the guitar and played the melody looking at the picture as I sang the lyrics

Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh [x2]

Tonight we're fading fast
I just wanna make this last
If I could say the things that I wanna say
I'd find a way to make you stay
I'd never let you get away
Catch you in all the games we've played

So go ahead, rip my heart out
Show me what love's all about
Go ahead, rip my heart out
That's what love's all about

I want you to want me this way
And I need you to need me to stay
If you say that you don't feel a thing
If you don't know
Let me go (oh oh oh whoa oh) [x3]
Let me go (oh oh)
If you don't know, then just let me go

Let's forget the past
I swear we'll make this last
'Cause I remember the taste of your skin tonight
And the way that you looked, you had those eyes
I remember the way it felt inside
And the names of the songs that made you cry
You would scream, we would fight, you would call me crazy
I would laugh, you were mad, but you always kissed me
And the shirt that I had, that you always borrowed
When I woke, it was gone, there was no tomorrow

I want you to want me this way
And I need you to need me to stay
If you say that you don't feel a thing
If you don't know
Let me go 

By the time I finished the song tears were in my eyes as I stared at the picture of me and luke.

I smiled and tear slipping out, more falling out I quickly wide them way and I grabbed the picture and looked at us and I smiled once again and I just realized.

I'm Not Over Him.......

***********
New chapter vote comment share with friends

-TakeUsToNeverland-