The results

*Emma's P.O.V*
I sat here wondering if Luke would be okay it's been more than an hour from his surgery, "Em, I brought you a water drink it please." I shook my head at stassie and she sighed. I looked at the doors open and saw Luke's doctor I quickly got up.

"Luke's fine he's out of surgery and in a room, but he is in a coma and I'm sorry to say this but we don't know how long this will last." I didn't say anything I was hurt and I just wanted to see Luke.

Ashton talked to the doctor, and came for me after he took me to Luke's room. I sat next to him on the chair, just seeing him hooked up to all these machines break my heart.

"Em it's already 10 let's go home." I shook my head, "I'm staying right here." They nodded not wanting to argue Calum gave me a blanket after they left I look at Luke.

"Seeing you here like this hurts me so much, you didn't deserve this you have a baby on the way and the love of your life sitting here tears in her eyes because we don't know when you'll wake up, Luke I never meant for this to happen you weren't supposed to get shot that's not how I wanted to start the chance." I cried looking at him.

*Calum's P.O.V*
We stood out side the door an heard every word of Emma as stassie started to tear up.

"Guys I have never heard her like this since her mom and dad, I just want her to keep her baby healthy that's all." We nodded as we walked down the hall, Luke just needs to recover and he'll come out of it fine.

+Luke's P.O.V+
I sat on bench as someone approached me I looked closer to see Emma's mom, I was shooked then realize I got shot.

"You know you're not supposed to be here honey." I sighed nodding "I know." She nodded as she smiled , she always smiled "It's not your fault honey, I know what happened." Then she sighed, "But let me show you something." An with that she tapped the little pond with her finger.

"See now that's my baby girl not wanting to leave your side cause how much she loves you even tho she denys it." I smiled, "But there is a slight problem, she has a baby see now the baby isn't the problem it's her sadness it's going to take over and it will hurt the babys health." She frowned.

"I just want her to be okay, I want her to know i will be okay and that I will come back she's having a beautiful baby girl." I smiled and her mom nodded smiling, "what do I do?" She smiled "At the end of this it will feel like a week to you but in reality it's months to them, but all in all you decide what happens make a wise choice." And with that she walked off and disappeared, my choice.

*Emma's P.O.V*
I sat next to the hospital bed as a nurse walked in an looked at me an smiled.

"You need water and food here." I smiled "No thank you." She sighed, "Look sweetie your pregnant that little bump doesn't full me okay, you need water and food to keep yourself and the baby happy." She looked at Luke and back at me and gave a small smile.

"I know how you feel babygirl, I was there once and it was horrible and I almost lost my baby boy because I didn't keep myself healthy but I don't need that to happen to you keep yourself happy." I nodded as she handed me the water and I drank it, "An it's great you're by his side now but just know you can't help him out of it so don't beat yourself up, stay strong think positive and I'll come check on you in an hour or two." And with that he left as I got up and kissed Luke's cheek and went to his ear.

"Look I know this is you choice and you have a family here and we all know and understand how much pain your in but it's your choice if you live or you die, so it's okay to let go because I won't forget you neither will the world." I wiped my tears as walked away going out the door heading  home.

********
Im not crying you're crying. There will be more chapter I say three more without luke.

But I really hoped you liked this chapter, I love you guys.

-TakeUsToNeverland-