Cummies?

AN: I'm going to warn there will be a self harm trigger and lots of weird shit plus lemon so if you are not okay with that then please ignore my bullshit and don't read this XD This story is going to confuse everyone and make them like wtf

Commonly the blue hoodied emo fuck slashed at his wrist moaning the comminest's name.He had already filled two condoms with that good nut.Turd bolted from under the bed,naked from hentai masterbation ,his ice pick dragging him across the room to Jehovah Witness.

Tom moaned,his cummies filled the air as it busted the condom,cummies spilling everywhere.The commie licked his lips,he knelt down to the alcoholic.They locked eyes but as soon as they did Tom shit everywhere,there was shit on the walls.Turd had a idea as he picked up the shit,smearing it all over himself and tom,his dick was erect as was the Jehovah.

Turd and Tom rubbed bodies,a mixture of cum,shit and blood covered them.Turd smirked looking at the emo fuck's arm,he rubbed shit into the cuts and it instantly was infected,puss everywhere. "Oh fuck daddy I'm going to nut!" The emo screamed bucking his shit covered dick straight into turds asshole,it was so intense the comminest fell over and died.

The Jehovah smirked as he smeared his puss covered cuts on the commie's ice pick,covering it in blood and puss.Tom began to fuck his eye socket with the commie's ice pick,moaning so hard Turd came back from being dead.He thrusted his dick into the Jehovah causing him to cum once again.Turd tore off his and toms dicks,molding them into one.Tord fucked himself with it,it shot out of his mouth,while tom climbed onto the commie like a latter,sitting on the dick and the commie's face they both shot blood organisms and fell over and died.

Edd walked in and was horrified "First Matt then then you guys,shit I can't cook that fast.He said as he poured hot,bloody,cooked Matt soup over them.He began to eat them,ejaculating at the taste,It was so intense Edd died as well.All of them were dead

Au: I don't even know what I just fucking wrote jfc I need Jesus