Jealousy isnt handsome

(A/N) this is still peters pov but in bringing more characters in soon ya'll will see why peter is so mean.
--------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------------
__________________________________________________________________________________

Gabby had a few friends other than me most which were guys which I didn't mind. But only one really bugged me. His name was Charlie and he was always hitting on gabby which made me very mad. It was the week end and that really bugged me. The worst part was is that when he got here he hugged gabby and slipped his hands into her pants, it made me so mad a nearly shifted but I stayed calm when gabby came back over to me. I held her close and eventually during that night we started drinking and it wasn't just me gabby and Charlie it was these guys jace and Alec and then this girl Isabelle(A/N mortal instrument names hehe) I ended up making out with Isabelle and jace and Alec ended up having some fun against a tree and when I turned around I saw Charlie undressing gabby. The worst part was she was in a tanktop and shorts so it happened quickly and once she was nude he started kissing her breasts sucking on them, he slipped his fingers inside of her pumping them fast, she moaned softly to drunk to really care. He kissed down her body and began to eat her out, she kept moaning. This time he went to far he took if his boxers and slipped inside of her thrusting. She kept moaning as he hit hard into her womb. She tried to push him off but he held her down and cummed inside of her. I pulled him off and slammed him into the ground growling at him. I picked up gabby who had gotten dressed and I held her to my chest. She was shaking and scared and I picked her up and started walking home holding her. She looked so weak and vulnerable, I had to bite her I just had too! "You're okay sweetie. You're okay." I took her home. It was time it was time I make her mine.
______________________________________________________
A/N so what do ya'll think it's like late New Year's Day well it's not anymore it's the next day and I hope to finally finish this so I can make more!