The end of romance

((A/N so here you'll see why peter is well peter and what hurt him so much he became him.))

It has been a few days since the night Charlie raped gabby, she had taken a test and it was positive. She was going to have a baby... With Charlie... But we stayed together for those nine months and when it came time I was with her to name her no our baby boy, we named him Damon. Damon hale was his name and it was perfect. We took care of him and we loved him. When Damon was still just a few days old I looked at gabby "baby, I wanna make you mine forever." I got down on one knee and she gasped. I opened a box revealing a diamond ring "gabby garza will you make me the happiest man on the planet and become gabby hale?" "Yes... Yes!" I smiled and kissed her spinning her around. I put the ring on her and we planned the wedding. Just two weeks before the wedding talia gave gabby the bite but it didn't work......she started bleeding black blood and getting weak. She wanted to die by the cliffs with me and her baby as the sunset. She held Damon and I held her both me and her were crying. We ken she had just a matter of moments until she would die. She kissed Damon's head then kissed me. She started to whimper in pain "p-peter make it go away.." Those words: were words she would say when she got scared or had nightmares. It brought tears to my eyes "how baby? I'll do anything for you I promise my love." She looked up at me and say the words I never wanted to here "end it baby. For me and the baby." I starred at her shaking my head "no I can't!" "Please..." She started to cry and whimper in pain. I let my claws out and sunk them into my fiancé and son killing them both. Tears streamed down my cheeks as I held their lifeless bodies in my arms. My sister had to pry them from my grip after about four hours and I was still crying. I laid in my room and cried for months holding a picture of me gabby and Damon. Until finally I wiped my eyes ripped off my light blue shirt put on black jeans a gray shirt and leather jacket. I put on boots and walked out. Past my sister nephew and nieces straight out the door I was getting my revenge on that Charlie. I went straight to his house and grabbed him by the neck, ripping it out felt so good I felt better after this. And that was how I became me!

((A/N this is my story XD I hope y'all liked it!))