Slave

"We're here to buy a slave." I say to the slave trader. "We're looking for someone who is a slave because of their parents debt, and is fated for some terrible, endless job if they don't get sold. The longer they have been stuck as a slave, the better. It would be even better if, despite everything, they worked hard to escape from the worst scenario by working diligently at their assigned task." The slave trader must've though I was some crazy sadist for wanting to buy such a lost soul.

"Uh... I'll take you to see a few with your... unique... qualifications." He guided us to an elder male. He had no hope in his eyes, and he looked as if he would die soon. I hardened my heart, and shook my head. I couldn't afford to have pity for him. My ring only allowed me to buy one slave on credit. He showed us a few others, but none fit my need. "I do have one more, however... She is a beast-man." "Oh? Take me to her." 

The girl looks at me, her entire body shriveled. Her hair was a mess, and she was given a simple wrap. She had a thin, furry tail, and a slight buck tooth. Her tiny ears wiggled on the top of her head, and her fur covered her arms and legs. Her palms, fingers, soles, and toes, as well as her back, were covered with black hair. Her sharp eyes that showed only the slightest sliver of hope when I stepped out of the shadows towards her, only for her to have that hope shrink into nothingness upon my appearance. I could not understand why she would be scared of me, but she was the one I needed.

"We'll take her."