part 4

That night i go to bed at 10:00pm I'm tired and really stressed. But i already know whats gonna happen as soon as i close my eyes,I'm gonna have the exact same dream i have every birthday. I close my eyes.
Everything's black,grey and white like the first TV SET. I see a table a white door and a red cloth over the table. I look down yep; I'm wearing the same dress like the 16 other times.
A man in a suit and a woman in a fancy dress holding a parousel walk in front of the table their eyes glued on me. I walk up to the table and pull back the cloth. I wake up. Just like every other time😧.
I check the time on my new phone its 3:00am I know that i won't end up getting back to sleep. My heart is thumping,I'm starving,and all i can think about is the elderly couple. Should i tell mum about the blackout and the dream? I think to myself for a good 2 minutes.
No i shouldn't she will probably think i am a crazy person and take

me to a psychiatrist.
My stomach growls it sounds like a grizzly bear ready to eat some kid at the Zoo. I get out of bed open my door and hear them.
I hear the couple, saying the exact same things. But they are in my house? I think for a second, I could try to talk to them but it would be best not too because i could find out more if i just left them alone.
I walk to my kitchen and duck down and poke my head out just a smidge so i have a good view of the couple.
"You shouldn't have come here"
The old man snares
"I was just trying to...."
The woman shakes
The man draws his gun
BANG!
the lady drops to the ground as a tear runs down her cheek.
The man starts crying,weeping,sobbing. He swallows a tablet lays down on the floor next to the woman holds her hand and closes his eyes.
I have to admit i got a bit teary. Kind of like i was watching the Titanic. I realise something he obviously was masking his fear of something with fake anger,but why?